*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148110-Door-to-a-New-Life/cid/2499695-Give-Tobys-life-a-try
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2148110
Pick a door to enter and switch lives with someone
This choice: Give Toby's life a try.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Give Toby's life a try.

    by: The One and Only
Screw it, you think. This is an experience.

You grab this girl tight and really lean into the kiss. You feel your boobs pressed against hers. She smells like alcohol and perfume, and you are both turned on and appalled.

When you pull away, she smiles at you like you are the most amazing thing she's ever looked at. "You," she says drunkenly, "haven't kissed me like that... in a whiiiile."

You smile back and try to think of an answer, but you don't know this girl's name, and you're feeling buzzed yourself.

Suddenly, it comes to you. Kiersten. Toby's girlfriend is named Kiersten. How do you know that? The same way that you know that Toby's birthday is May 9th, he's a business major, and he sometimes sleeps with a girl named Lacey behind Kiersten's back. You just know.

You look this girl in the eye, and decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Party some more with "your" girlfriend

*Noteb*
2. Take her to a more, *ahem*, private location

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The One and Only (UN: qwaszxpolkmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The One and Only has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148110-Door-to-a-New-Life/cid/2499695-Give-Tobys-life-a-try