*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146472-The-Power/cid/2442813-Probably-you-say-as-you-sign
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2146472
A demon grants you the power to shrink and transform, because you suck.
This choice: "Probably," you say, as you sign.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"Probably," you say, as you sign.

    by: Joe Random
Let's be honest...the demon is right. You're totally going to use this to perv on women.

You've always had a voyeuristic streak. You've always imagined shrinking down in the women's locker room, or what it would be like to spend a day as Emma Stone's panties. And now you can do that. Is it ethical? Hell, no, but you just signed on with a demon, you aren't the kind of guy who's going to be restrained by ethics.

So many old fantasies bubble up. One of them was the very first one you remember -- the one the demon mentioned, the time you imagined being Julie Smith's bra back in seventh grade. Or the one where you were gonna camp out in the women's dorm at your old college. Or the one where you were going to transform into the panty hose of that secretary at work. Or that one where you were gonna be shrunk to insect size in a changing room...or that other one....

So many options. You could choose any of them. Well, not Julie Smith's bra...I mean, that would be silly, she lives in Scranton. But you could probably find a kid who looked like her at the local junior high. Okay, again, so wrong...but you've given up on morals. Then again, college girls are legal, and while your old college is a couple hours away, there's a college a couple blocks from where you are now. That secretary at work is still there, of course...and there's a mall a couple of miles from here...or....

It takes a few minutes of dithering, but you decide that this is the perfect way to start.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe Random (UN: joerandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146472-The-Power/cid/2442813-Probably-you-say-as-you-sign