*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146472-The-Power/cid/2454834-Just-cant-get-over-that-childhood-love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2146472
A demon grants you the power to shrink and transform, because you suck.
This choice: You decide to perv on middle school girls.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Just can't get over that childhood love

    by: Bird
"Maybe that demon was right about me..." you say to yourself, as Julie Smith's face stared back at you from your the bathroom mirror. Well, her face from seventh grade.

You were standing in the girl's bathroom of Liberty Middle School, currently around four and a half feet tall, dressed in a pink shirt and purple leggings, and carrying a full of school supplies. You also looked as close to your childhood crush as you could remember. It was the perfect disguise for...

What exactly were you doing here? You weren't going to do anything to the girls here; you were a weirdo and a creep, sure, but not a monster. But, you had come all the way here and gone through the effort of sneaking in; you were going to use this power for something.

That original thought about being a bra floated back into your mind. It'd be pretty fun, right? And no one was getting hurt, so no skin off your back. All you had to do was sneak into the locker room and wait.

It would be a pretty passive way to spend the day, though. Maybe you'd shrink down instead, so you could keep some agency. Of course, that leaves the question of where to shrink. The locker room still seems reasonable, but it'd be pretty dangerous and you're not exactly experienced with this power. Maybe a classroom, where everyone is sitting peacefully, would be a better testing ground.

No rush. If what that demon said was true, you'd have all the time in the world to play around.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bird (UN: ruleit1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146472-The-Power/cid/2454834-Just-cant-get-over-that-childhood-love