*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146472-The-Power/cid/2454296-The-Power-to-perv
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2146472
A demon grants you the power to shrink and transform, because you suck.
This choice: You go check out the coeds.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Power... to perv

    by: Bird
"This is... uncanny," you mumbled, staring at the selfie you took of your suddenly youthful face. That demon wasn't kidding around; all you had to do was think about looking college-aged, and poof, suddenly your skin was smoother, your hair was fuller, and your body was stronger.

Anyway, now you've got the hang of this. Turning back to normal, you jump in your car and set the navigation towards the closest place of higher education: Harmony Valley College. You could see it now; women of all builds and colors and backgrounds, in the prime of their youths...

You shook your head; no point in finishing before you've began, right?

The few blocks felt like miles, but soon enough you were pulling your car into a parking spot just beyond the campus outskirts. For a quick second you wonder if it'll be okay to just leave it there, but whatever. You won't take too long. This is just a trial run, after all; a test of The Power, nothing more. And if you end up liking it here, you can always come back by bus next time.

Now, where too? The college, of course, but it's a big place. Do you want to head to the on campus gym, check out the sweaty babes as the work their hard bodies? Maybe just stop in a class and admire the female work ethic? No, you were here for the full co-ed experience. You needed to find a girl, hitch a ride, and be just an insignificant passenger on her daily routine. Probably. At least, that's where you're gonna start. And for that, you need to go to the dorms.

A quick google search reveals that, for some reason, Harmony Valley still has gender-segregated dorms. On one hand, convenient, so you can guarantee your time with a lady. On the other hand, a hassle, because you wouldn't be very inconspicuous strolling into a women's dorm like this...

Right, The Power. Focusing on your ideas of femininity, you felt yourself change. "Jesus," you exclaim, feeling the weight on your chest as your new boobs dragged you down. "Guess I went a little overboard." You check yourself out in the car's mirror; damn, were you smokin'. Flawless skin, hourglass figure, massive rack... Yeah, you over-tuned it. You want invisible, blending in, not "barbie doll."

One body adjustment and a short walk later, you find yourself entering Hurlbut Hall. A funny name, but the student site said there was history behind it so who are you to judge? Standing in the hall's entrance, you are suddenly struck with a sense of confusion. Now what? You guess you could just pick a room at random and sneak in, but that seemed like leaving a lot to fate. Then again, just picking a girl because she looked good was also kinda chancy...

Well, if today's adventure doesn't pan out perfectly, you had plenty more opportunities in the future.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bird (UN: ruleit1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146472-The-Power/cid/2454296-The-Power-to-perv