*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3176028-Numbuh-Three
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Numbuh Three

    by: Unknown
It all started so normal and mundane. You were just out walking past some houses in the suburbs. And yet that would end up leading to the most significant moment in your life. This place always seemed so pleasant to you. As you continued walking down the road you spotted a girl. She was pretty young and appeared to be of Japanese descent. As far as defining traits would go, this girl had long black hair and an oversized green shirt which covered up her shorts and the sleeves covered her hands. She was playing with some toys at a small table in her yard when she suddenly spotted you walking by and waved to you with the biggest smile on her face. You figured you’d be friendly and wave back before continuing on your way.

Oddly enough no one else seemed to be around today. You’d usually see more kids playing or adults relaxing or doing yard work. But aside from that Asian girl the place seemed empty today. Of course there was no mysterious or sinister hidden reason for why everyone was gone. Some days are just like that. However this general emptiness did give the girl an opportunity she thought she would never get as she reached into her pile of toys and pulled out what looked like some sort of makeshift toy ray gun. She looked around to make sure no one saw her. Even you didn’t see what she was doing now since you were past her. And with the aim of an expert sharpshooter, the girl in green fired the device directly at you. The gun vibrated violently in her hands as she activated it before firing a strange green ray from the end of it. Without warning you were suddenly surrounded by an identically colored wave of energy. You felt yourself getting weaker as your surroundings seemed to get more distant. Getting vertigo from the whole experience, you shut your eyes and waited for everything to pass.

The girl continued to fire as she watched your body getting smaller. Within seconds your went from the size of a grown adult to roughly her size and soon closed in on the size of one of her dolls. Everything was going exactly as she had hoped when she secretly swiped this tech from high command. As you neared the 3 inch mark the device suddenly fell apart into many pieces of what now looked like junk.

“Oops.” She uttered nervously. She wasn’t worried about you now being stuck at this size. She was planning that anyway. She was more worried about Command finding out. Granted no one knew she took it in the first place so she soon realized she had little to worry about. She just needed to clean up and get rid of the remains of the size devices. Well she needs to do that after finding and grabbing you before you get the chance to get away obviously.

The strange sensation was finally over. You no longer felt like you were constantly getting weaker. But something still felt off. After a minute you finally opened your eyes again and saw that everything was now gigantic.

“What the fu-“

Before you could finish a massive shoe slammed down in front of you, soon followed by another. You already knew what this was but you didn’t want to believe it. Towering over you was that same girl from earlier. Only this time she wasn’t so little and cute. She looked like she was bigger than a building to you and that smile of hers was now more menacing than cute. You had no chance of escaping her as her sleeve covered hand reached down to grab you. You were thankful that it helped cushion you in her grip as she held you near her face.
“Hi there, I’m Kuki, thought you can also call me Numbah Three. Though I’m sure you’ll be calling me a few other things later. You’ll make the best new toy I’ve ever had! I can’t wait to show you to Mushi! She’ll just love you.”

Already this girl seemed even worse than you expected. And worse, the young demon had you in a position where you couldn’t escape. As she subtly kicked the remains of the size device into the trash, Kuki took you back into her house to have some fun.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She plays with you alone

*Noteb*
2. She finds her sister and shares you

*Noteb*
3. Her mother spots her

4. You manage to escape her grip

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3176028-Numbuh-Three