*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2957123-Meeting-Mulan
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Meeting Mulan

    by: Gfan735
As you wake up for the day, you mentally prepare yourself. Work is going to be long and you're going to be stuck with a small paycheck either way. Groaning in annoyance at the thought of it, you roll over to grab your phone. Your hand only meets solid wood. Huh, you don't remember having a wooden table by the bed. In fact, you don't remember having a wooden bed either.

Propping yourself up to look around, you find yourself on a wooden floor surrounded by massive pieces of furniture. Wait. Massive pieces of furniture? The thought hits you suddenly as you fully realize your surroundings. You've somehow shrunken to only an inch or two tall.

After spending a few minutes calming yourself down from a near panic attack, you try and get more of a sense of the room you're in.

Well, whoever lives here is a massive fan of oriental styles. The entire room is designed in only that style and the furniture matches it. In fact, you can't see any hint of modern technology nearby. No phones or TVs are visible, which concerns you. Could it be that you're actually in ancient China?

Your thoughts are interrupted by a distant booming noise. Immediately after, another one sounds out. This time, it's a bit louder than before. The process repeats itself until you're able to clearly see the source of the noise.

A massive foot wearing flats comes into view before quickly being followed by another. Looking up, you see a beautiful woman with long black hair. You immediately recognize her as Mulan. The revelation that you're in a fictional universe shocks you, but you decide to fully process it later on. Right now, you have to focus on getting her attention.

Mulan makes her way over to her bed and sits down. Lying back, she decides to relax for a moment. Her family had been pushing yet again for her to go back to the matchmaker. Even though she saved China, her father reluctantly told her that she was still bound by honor to find a man to marry. While he personally didn't mind, property laws in China forbade a woman from owning the land. As a result, she had to go and act like a different person again to find a potential suitor.

While Mulan thought about her situation, you make your way over to her feet, which are still planted on the ground. Climbing on top of them onto the bare skin of her ankle, you find yourself being flung into the air after accidentally triggering her reflexes. Landing on a soft surface, you see that you ended up landing on her stomach. Realizing that this is the perfect chance for her to feel it, you begin hopping around on top of her.

Feeling a light pressure on her abdomen, Mulan decides to investigate.

Feeling her breathing stop for a second, you cease your jumping. Looking over to her face, you find that she's staring right back at you. Grinning, you wave happily and cheer at your good luck so far. You soon find yourself cupped softly by Mulan's massive hands as she brings you to a table in her room. Setting you on it, she takes a seat.

"Ummmmm. Hi," you say meekly while waving .

Chuckling at your shyness, Mulan responds with a soft wave of her own.

"Hello little one. Are you okay?" she asks while observing you. Your clothes look very odd to her, not matching any type of style that she knows of in China.

"Yeah. Thanks. Let me just start off by saying that I wasn't in here trying to spy on you or anything. I have no idea why I'm small, where I am, or when I even am. All I know is that I'm tiny and woke up in your room for some reason," you state honestly. It's better to start off with the truth so that she doesn't have any suspicions.

"It's okay. I don't think you'd get my attention if you were trying to peep on me. So, you have no idea how you may have gotten here," she says.

"Yep. I woke up and you walked in the room afterwards," you inform her.

"And you went to my feet to get my attention. Are you sure that isn't the only reason you went there?" Mulan asks with a teasing hint to her voice.

"W-what?" you blurt while turning a bit red.

"I mean, you may have also wanted to get a peak up my dress. Or you just wanted to be near my feet," she playfully accuses.

"N-no," you stutter. It wasn't really the reason, but she's getting awfully close to finding out about some of your more intimate secrets.

Mulan laughs for a moment before an idea hits her. Oh, this could solve all of her problems with having to marry! She has a guy here who can help her just by signing a few legal papers. But, it's also kind of a heavy request to drop on someone.

Does Mulan propose her idea?

You have the following choices:

1. She does

2. She doesn't

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gfan735 (UN: gfan735 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2957123-Meeting-Mulan