*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She doesn't
  2. Meeting Mulan
  3. Fa Mulan from Mulan?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2960580-She-doesnt
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She doesn't  •  Go Back...
Chapter #49

She doesn't

    by: darkjak45
As much as it would help her out, It would be much to ask of you. You're already small, having someone present you with a marriage request would be overwhelming. So she'll find some other way to keep her property, but in the meantime, she did like to tease you. Why not keep going?

"Really? Are you sure you were trying to get my attention and not wanting to be by my feet?" She said.

"Yes! I was trying to." You said.

"Then why is your face red? Are you embarrassed about it?" She pointed out.

"I-I'm not embarrassed! How can I be embarrassed over something I don't like." You said.

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" She said. You try to stutter a response but can't think of anything which made Mulan laugh a little as she sets you down on the floor and proceeds to take off her flats and putting her barefeet right in front of you. You stare up at the massive pair of soles as there was not a single blemish, dirt, or sweat on them.

Mulan laughed at you being speechless. "You know, you should be honest with yourself. If you wanted to be near my feet, all you had to do was ask." She said in a teasing voice. You didn't respond as you were looking at the monolithic feet right in front of you.

"Well, here they are. Go on. Do whatever you like. I know you what to." She said smiling and waiting to see how you'd react and what you would do.

You didn't know what to do from Mulan's teasing. Now her feet were right in front of you and giving you free reign to do whatever you want. As you stood there looking at her perfect feet, you felt a need to go to them. To just indulge in Mulan's open invitation. You took a minute to think before...

You have the following choices:

1. You go to her feet

*Noteb*
2. You don't go to her feet

*Noteb*
3. Mulan pushes you towards her feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2960580-She-doesnt