*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mulan's Plan
  2. Meeting Mulan
  3. Fa Mulan from Mulan?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2957127-Mulans-Plan
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She does  •  Go Back...
Chapter #49

Mulan's Plan

    by: Gfan735
"Okay. I know this is a bit sudden, but I need your help with something," Mulan states with a pleading look in her eyes. Startled by her sudden seriousness, you can only nod in response.

"I need to get into a marriage with a man so that I can have ownership of my family's land later on in my life. The only problem is that all of the guys I'm being matched with don't want to be with me for me. I managed to put this off for a while after I saved China but using your celebrity status can only get me so far. Especially since, hero or not, I'm still a woman," she explains to you as you listen attentively.

"I'm sorry," you say sympathetically. Mulan, however, shakes her head, which confuses you.

"Don't be. You're the solution to all of my problems," she exclaims happily as she grabs some papers from a drawer in the desk.

"I'm not exactly following here. How can I be of any help to you at this size?" you question.

"It's quite simple. We make a marriage document and you put your name on it. We can come up with a story that you were a trader from another country. You came into town and we had a whirlwind romance which ended in you proposing to me. Sadly, you had to continue on your business and you're only able to stop by occasionally. That way, I get my own house until I receive the farm as inheritance," Mulan explains confidently. She really thought this through quickly.

"Okay. But there's one thing. That document is probably legally binding. Which, in turn, would actually make me your husband," you point out nervously. The thought of it isn't that bad, but it's still very fast.

"Oh. Well, I probably have a much better chance with you than any of the other men in my town. They only see me as a piece of meat. You've listened to me and treated me as an equal, which is not the normal around here," she says. In fact, it means a lot to her that you did. It made her heart swell a bit that someone other than her family was willing to like her for her own qualities.

"It should be. Anyways, I'm still not sure. It seems a bit sudden," you trail off uncertainly.

"Please. You're my only chance. We can start slow and get to know each other. I'll treat you like a normal person and as my equal. Look, I was joking about the foot thing, but if you say yes, I'll let you do whatever you want to them whenever or to whatever you're into. I just need this to go right. I need you," Mulan pleads with you. It's not often that she's brought to this, but she feels that she's finally exhausted all of her options. You're her last chance at an outcome that she can feel happy about.

You, meanwhile, feel torn. On one hand, it's obviously extremely fast that she wants you to essentially marry her right there. On the other, it's not like the two of you will act like you're married. It's more like dating but with the end goal already reached. You're still uncertain, however, as to what your decision is.

Do you agree to Mulan's proposal?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You accept

2. You decline

*Noteb*
3. You ask for some time to decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gfan735 (UN: gfan735 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2957127-Mulans-Plan