*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/YZ4HNG2KN-Frieran-Showing
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Frieren dodged  •  Go Back...
Chapter #69

Frieran Showing

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You pushed the vial, and if it Hit Frieran, you would see her naked, see if she likes it. Then again, it would only hit her lap and shrink anything under that. Still, you will be able to get revenge maybe peep a little.

But Frieran, even though she was a scholar had reactions too fast. Stepping back and standing, as it dripped onto the ground. Smoke coming up, as she then grabbed it and tilted it up.

"You wasted half of it." She grumbled, as that was no longer as fun.

"Uh... wasn't my plan."

"You were planning on seeing me naked." The elf said as you froze yourself, Uh-Oh."

"S-Sorry Frieran, I didn't like the teasing and I just wanted to get back at you! D-Don't hurt me."

"I wouldn't." She said calmly. "I am disappointed you wasted it though." She put the cap back on. "I need to get myself some more." Turning around she put it back in her bag as she walked over.

"Y-You're not angry." That was actually surprising.

"I am not, because I understand where you come from. You felt embarrassed at what I did, and the teasing certainly didn't help."

"N-No." You say to her as Frieran smiled.

"I too don't like getting teased." She said. "So you wanted to make things fair, and that's understandable."

She really was wise, but granted her age that wasn't the most surprising thing in the world. Suddenly Frieran turned around, as she grabbed her skirt.

"So to make it fair, I shall show you this."

"What?" Frieran pulled down her skirt and showed you her rear. Her bare elf ass, right in front of your face. You stare at the elven booty, and it was amazing. Directly in front of you, you saw both cheeks and you think you might even see the hole. You got steamed, can't look away and maybe a bit of a blood nose.

You were getting mooned by a giant Elf! Frieran pulled it up and turned around, in that order as not to show you anything too special.

"And you like that?" You can't even talk, as you were stunned. "Good, now is the time to strike."

You were too stunned to resist, as Frieran grabbed you. Reaching her hand down to you and using her fingers to trap both your legs, and raise your arms over your head.

Right In front of her pretty face and... wait, you slowly snap out.

"F-Frieran, wait no what are you doing!" She got full view of your member, and the way she was holding you there was nothing you can do about it.

"A closer look yes," She remarked as you blushed. "It seemed bigger than before, is it erect?"

"FRIERAN!"

"I think it might be, it gets erect when it gets excited, and the view of my rear clearly did that."

"FRIERAN LET ME GO!" You shout screaming.

"It's really interesting, I think I might touch it."

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" As you shout and scream,

"I'm back, I've got the supplies and-" Fern walked in, and saw the sight...

Frieran turned her head, and... she knows she is in trouble.

-

"Thank you Fern." You say to her, as she was the one you needed to stay with. Funny how one day changed the whole dynamic. Now you want to stay with Fern, and away from Frieran. sitting down nervously as Fern looked down at Frieran.

"I said I was sorry..." Frieran said.

"Mistress Frieran, I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed." Ooof, that was even worse. "Think about what you can do if you don't do stuff like this."

"I was simply curious, I have never seen one, and neither have you Fern." She blushed.

"Well that doesn't mean that I'm just going to strip him and force him to show me his..." She can't even say it.

"Thank you Fern." You say again.

"It's not as bad as you think." Frieran said to defend herself, like she had any footing. "I didn't strip him, I melted his clothes away. And I gave him the sight of my bare rear, in which he liked.

Fern looked over to you, her head snapping as you got a shiver. "I-it's not what you think Fern! It just happened in a second, and I didn't get asked anything. She just showed me her butt!

Fern crouched down to you, as you had a tissue covering your legs so she won't see it.

"I know Mr (Y/N)." Fern said. "Throughout the day, I met you I learned that you are not the pervert I first thought you were, I learned who the real pervert was." She looked over to Frieran, as you relaxed.

"That makes me feel so much better."

"I suppose it is time for bed." Frieran stood up as you shout at her.

"Don't act like you can just brush it off!" That's what she was doing, as she grabbed her bedtime clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

Fern sighed, as she looked down at you. "I promise Mr (Y/N) I'll protect you from her."

"I-I don't think you have to." You say to her. 'Frieran is... something else. So wise, a bit childish and... safe. I feel protected with her, so you don't have to hide me from her. Just... maybe not leave me alone with her."

Fern smiled. "I was honest with what I said, I really do like you now. You are a good man, who I found in a bad situation."

"Telling the truth, I always liked you." You chuckle to her and she blushed hearing this. "You seemed nice from the start. So uh... do you think you can get me clothes?"

"I don't think so." Fern admitted, as that was not what you wanted to hear. Frieran came in, white hair down and ready for bed with her nightgown. Walking over behind Fern.

"You should change too Fern." Frieran said.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/YZ4HNG2KN-Frieran-Showing