*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/TZJ8MXDV9-Cinderace-And-Her-Other-Rival
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Continue on with the day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

Cinderace And Her Other Rival

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
So the day was going to continue, and the entire time... you were being held in the hand of Cinderace. It makes sense, she was with her trainer the whole time. It's a miracle that Cinderace isn't tossed into a Pokeball, but you aren't questioning it. Her trainer kept talking to Cinderace, and Cinderace tried to make it seem like she wasn't trying to hold you.

She was a Scorbunny and Lucario stole her, which left her annoyed. She wants to spend time with you, but up ahead might not be the best thing. Because she was going to be going against one of her rivals.

Gardevoir, she was on an opposite Unite Team, and Cinderace hates her. She thinks because she is so pretty with her stupid dress and her stupid Fairy typing, she is so egotistical.

And here she was going to spar, and she has a confident smirk on her face. She's about to kick her straight into the face.

"Okay Cinderace..." The two got into one of the test Gyms, a wide open space. "I guess just wait here, I got to call Brittney, I swear she always leaves me just waiting for her," She groaned, as the trainer walked out and closed the door behind her.

Cinderace pulled you in front of her face, as she giggled. "Brittney is Gardevoir's trainer, she's just as stupid and prissy as her Pokemon." She informed.

"Okay... man, I don't think I like being held in a fist for that long."

"It's fine, now you can stretch around." She giggled, a confident smile on her face as she bounced you in her hand. Finally she shifted around, and lowered you down.

You were put down onto the ground right in front of her rabbit feet, as she giggled.

"Now, I noticed you didn't really play with me when I was a Scorbunny. It's fuzzy, but you spent all your time with Lucario."

"I know that..." You nervously say up to the giantess. "But you had the mind of a kid, and it was safer with Lucario. I... do not like that smirk you are giving me Cinderace." It was a big wide smile, as the rabbit was excited about the fun that the two of you are going to have.

"Yeah sure, that makes sense but... it's been a while since me and you have played, so let's play." You nervously gulp up to the giantess, as that was not something that you wanted to hear.

And the rabbit shifted her foot around, bringing it over you as you look up. You notice what was going to happen to you, the giantess is going to step down onto you!

Her foot came down, and you acted quick. You freak out and leap to the side, avoiding the giantess footfall by some miracle. Rolling around as you breathe a sigh of relief...

"Cinderace, what was that!"

"Playing, don't get stomped on!" Well, classic Cinderace was bad. The tomboy rabbit gave out a chuckle. So you had to dive to avoid her foot. The giantess laughing as she watched you get up and run.

"Don't want to be flattened by a rabbit's foot do ya!" Cinderace laughed, as she slowly stomped behind you. She didn't want to trample you, even though she could easily do it if she wanted. She was just chasing after with heavy steps! You screamed the entire time as she followed you, as Cinderace was having fun.

"Still playing with toys huh?" Cinderace's fun got stopped REALLy short, as she paused. "I guess a girl like you never does grow up into a lady, does she?"

"Huh?" Even you were confused at the new entry, as the Rabbit was no longer stomping down, instead she was glaring at the new entry.

It's not that hard to recognize the Pokemon, it was a Gardevoir! Brushing her dress as she walked inside.

"Gardevoir, I'm gonna have fun turning that pretty face of yours into a pile of mushed Berries!" Cinderace glared.

"I don't think you will." The Embrace Pokemon said walking in front of Cinderace, being a whole foot taller than her. "Your team may be #1, but we both know that when we encounter each other, even in training... you can't compare." Gardevoir brushed herself confidentally and... yeah you can see a bit of an ego.

You quickly get behind Cinderace's leg in hiding, but Gardevoir noticed.

"A little human?" You wanted to hide, but Cinderace grabbed you, pulling you up and sticking you in the face of Gardevoir.

"Yeah, and he's mine. We are like best friends, and he's gonna cheer me on when I cream ya!"

"Uh... h-hello." You nervously wave.

"Hello there you handsome little man." The Psychic type smiled leaning forward. "Would you rather be with a beautiful lady like me, rather than a Tomboy rabbit, because if so, I can take you from her."

"HEY!" Cinderace shouted angrily, flaring up a bit.

"R-Relax... not gonna take it Cinderace." You say to the angry rabbit. "I'm good Gardevoir, but thanks for the offer."

"Hmm," She just knows she would be able to use a human better. She turned her head over to Cinderace. "Maybe a competition in this fight, the better Pokemon will win him, and since you claim to be the better one, no pr-"

"Oh You're O-"

"Cinderace no!" You shout to her. "Don't gamble with me, and you've got nothing to gain, just please..."

Gardevoir looked at the little human, apparently pretty smart. And then a smile, as she was worrying about you. Cinderace was joking when she stepped on you, but you were still scared of what Gardevoir would do to you.

Eventually the trainers came in as well, as the two Pokemon stepped away from each other. Cinderace hid you against the wall away from the trainers, and smiled.

"Like I said, watch me cream her." She said with a smirk.

"Good luck." You wish her, knowing this wasn't going to be a friendly spar.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cinderace Wins

*Noteb*
2. Gardevoir Wins

*Noteb*
3. You somehow get involved

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/TZJ8MXDV9-Cinderace-And-Her-Other-Rival