*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/FYXRVZHN5-Big-Girl-Bigger-Brainrot
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Sure!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Big Girl, Bigger Brainrot!

    by: Unknown
You stumbled to your feet clumsily. Had you passed out last night? The whole evening felt like a blurr for you. You recalled scrolling on your phone late at night, passing through loads of bad memes that you seem to have finally grown too old to really understand anymore…

Why was the ground shaking?

Forcing your eyes open, you found yourself stranded on a vast wood floor! Instantly waking up to full attention, you stared around at the huge building… no wait, that was… a giant couch?!

Stumbling to the floor as the ground shook, a shadow was cast over you as a… massive foot was above you!

Yelling in terror and scurrying out of the impact, you fell on your stomach with a small thud as you breathed heavily, turning to stare at the enormous being that foot was attached to!

You blinked as the giant… cute girl above you fell onto her couch! Humming happily as she typed on her phone. The girl was… COMPLETELY unaware of your presence, much less that she had nearly snuffed it out by accident!

And if… SHE was this huge, then… glancing around. Your creeping suspicions were confirmed.

This place wasn't JUST huge, you were the one who had shrunk! You couldn't be bigger than maybe… two inches!

This revelation setting in made room for fear to worm its way in. How had this happened?! What brought you here?? Could this be fixed or were you stuck this size forever?!

Trying to calm down, you glanced back at the giant girl. She had short light tarnish blonde hair that went to the base of her neck with a few strands sticking out that almost looked like little antenna. Her huge yellow eyes were glued to her phone screen as she giggled. She wore a black top that barely covered her huge chest and pink short shorts.

She was honestly… pretty cute. Maybe someone you'd have asked out if you were normal sized!

“She'd have to help me, right?” You said to yourself as you approached the giant feet of the young woman, nervously poking the sides of them to try and get her attention, “Hello! Miss! D-down here!” You yelled up as the appendage shifted at your pitiful punches.

“Huh?” The giantess hummed as she leaned forward, staring down at you as her eyes widened in surprise! A smile crossed your face in relief. She had seen you. Thank goodness. You thought that would be MUCH harder tha-

“Um, what the Sigma?” The giantess asked as her delicate hands quickly gripped you!

What the… what??

“Uh… pardon?” You stammered, a bit nervous at being picked up so quickly and roughly, but another at just what the girl had SAID. You had heard that word before, but-

“Woah!” She gasped as you swore stars sparkled through her eyes, “No cap fr?” She said, your confusion only growing. No cap? Sigma? Fr?

“What are you talking ab-”

“So bussin!” The peculiar woman chirped excitedly as you started to realize that getting this particular giantess’ attention was… probably a bad idea, “A lil’ beta baby gronk!” She giggled as it suddenly clicked.

You'd heard these phrases before, mostly derided and meme'd about as…

“Oh my God you've got absolute brainrot.” You said in awe of the titan giggling, your heart starting to sink at the mistake you'd just made...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She gets playful with you!

*Noteb*
2. She wants to show you a stupid meme...

*Noteb*
3. She gets... sexy with you?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/FYXRVZHN5-Big-Girl-Bigger-Brainrot