*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3200934-Waking-With-A-Bartender
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #47

Waking With A Bartender

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up, to the dim light of something above you. As well as the sound of... pleasing bar music. It was the type of music that you would just lay down and enjoy.

Where were you? This defiantly didn’t feel like your room, there was something in the air.

You go ahead and sit up, gripping your head. “Ahh, okay that hurts.” You say simply. There was a bit of drool from the corner of your mouth as you weren’t sure where you were. Although there was something that hinted at what you were up to before.

You have a hangover. You grip the top of your head and grit your teeth. “Ahh, this hurts.” You say as you rub your eye. You finally take a look around and... well you rub your eyes once again. Rubbing them as you didn’t believe what was happening.

After rubbing your eyes a second time, you were still seeing the same thing! It was a giant bar! A giant bear, as you could see stools, tables, booths, the door. Everything was massive!

You look around left and right, seeing that you were on the bar itself, high above the ground.

“W-What’s happening?” You ask. “D-Did I take something last night, as well as getting hungover.”

“That would make sense, but no.” You heard a voice behind. You were a bit frightened as you turn your way around.

You see a large giantess right there! She was wearing casual work clothes, with a smile down to you. Her hair was done into a ponytail.

She was rubbing a cloth against the bar, cleaning more and more.

She’s the bartender. “H-Hey...” You say to the huge woman. She smiled down as she grabbed the cloth and took a couple of steps back.

“I’ve been waiting for you to wake up. I found you on the floor and I’ve been dying to ask, what the hell happened to you?”

“I-I was going to ask that of you.” You say to her. “C-Can you tell me what happened uh... my name is (Your Name)?” You say awkwardly.

“Well, I’ll tell you what I say from my point of view.” The girl said leaning against the counter. Her large frame looking down to you was a bit intimidated. “You and your friends came in around 6 at night. You all went ahead and started to drink early. You all were like... annoying loud.”

“Sorry?” You say to the woman who apparently has the full story.

“Anyway, one of your friends started talking about... a drink or something like that. That will reduce molecules I think. I just heard it in passing. When I called last call, everyone left, and I found you passed out near the jukebox. Shrunken down.”

“N-Now I sorta remember.” You say up to her. “I and my friends bought that off the web, just for shits and giggles. It worked?” You say to her. “Wait... what time is it?”

“Around 2 in the morning.” She said. “I’ve been cleaning the bar.” She was so casual saying that, as she came off as kind of cool.

“Great, d-do you have my phone or...” You look down, realizing you were entirely naked. “Shit!”

She chuckled at this. “I found your clothes too. Your phone’s dead so that’s useless.” She said down to you. She grabbed everything.

“Well, at least I’m shrunken at my favorite bar Va-11 Hall-A.” You say to her. “Shit, what am I gonna do. There has to be like... a cure to this right?”

“Probably.” She said down to you as the Bartender was getting her jacket. Throwing it over her shoulder. “But I’m done for the night.”

“W-What!?” You ask as she grabbed the bag of hers. “Wait for a second, you gotta help me, Bartender.”

She chuckled when she heard this. “Bartender? I got a name. I don’t think I’ve given it though, to be fair. Julianne Stingray. You can just call me Jill.”

“Well, you gotta help me, Jill!” You shout up to her with a panic.

She looked down at you with a smirk. “Wanna beg?” She said leaning against the bar. A confident smirk. “I mean at your size, you wouldn’t even be able to get down from there. So you might wanna beg.”

“This seems a bit cruel.”

“Little bit yeah.” She said with a chuckle. She wasn’t doing this out of a malicious attitude, she was just messing with you.

“Please, Jill. Instead of leaving me here in the cold bar, take me to your warm home. Please!” You say to her. “Happy?”

“I mean, I could do some more groveling, but I guess I’ll deal with that.” She said with a laugh. “I got a motto I say every day before work. It’s Time to Mix Drinks and Change Lives. How about I change yours for the better.”

She seemed like a good person. There has to be a growth drink, just like there was a shrink. Although you might have to order that from the web.

Suddenly her hand shot straight for you. Her fingers gripped each side of your body as you get lifted up against your wish. Her fingers held you tightly, as she brought up to her smirk.

“If I’m being honest, I am feeling really big looking at you.” You heard her say this as you look at her awkwardly.

“Well being dangled by you, I feel really small.” You look down at the large body of Jill. She wouldn’t be that big, but here she was a powerful giantess, bigger than a building.

“Don’t worry, my apartment isn’t far. So we don’t have to walk too far through Glitch City.” She even went ahead and gave you a wink. “But where the hell am I gonna put you though?”

“Y-Your bag?” You reply to the cool bartender, thinking that’s the obvious choice.

However to Jill, that was the least fun answer, so what does she do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In her chest

*Noteb*
2. In her pocket

*Noteb*
3. In her shoe

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3200934-Waking-With-A-Bartender