*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3170794-The-tank-of-Overwatch
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

The tank of Overwatch

    by: Topspinner
You vision was Hazy and blurry, some a moment you were dazed and confused not knowing where you were as shouts and gun fire were heard.

Suddenly a massive boom was hear and shook your world as your vision came to. Before you was a massive silver object,
Looking up you saw it was a boot! And connected to it was a massive woman, she looked familiar and soon it all began flooding back to you! You are scientist (Y/N) of Overwatch studying size alteration technology for cleaning pollution and yielding larger crops. You saw Talon had attacked the facility so you assumed they wanted the technology Overwatch had.

You turned and saw your size machine damaged as Zarya, the large Russian woman was standing over you.

In an act of desperation you climbed up her boot and quickly fell in.

You felt her run and shouting at Talon in her native Russian language. Soon though it sounded like they left and Zarya began walking.

“Thank you for assistance doctor I go shower now” she said to who your guessing was mercy, a medical officer.

Soon Zarya arrived in her room and removed her clothes, once her boots were off you rolled out and saw the Russian Titan before you.

Her body was massive and very well shaped, her large muscles on her arms legs and over all body glistened with sweat as her breasts and behind were very soft and plump.

She soon made her way to her rooms bathroom and you quickly snapped out of your daze. You knew you had to get her attention or else you would be dead.

So you began to climb up the sheets of her bed, once on the top all the physical work you’ve done and the pressure from Zaryas boot begun to take its toll on you. Soon though yiy realized the water in Zaryas shower stopped and the Russian titaness stepped out, her breasts bouncing with each step as she approached her bed.

You began to move hoping she sees you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She does

*Noteb*
2. She doesn’t

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Topspinner (UN: topspin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3170794-The-tank-of-Overwatch