*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3137329-More-Pokemon-Soccer-Game
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You keep playing, and somehow win  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

More Pokemon Soccer Game

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
“N-No thanks. I’ll keep on playing.” You smile up to nine. She couldn’t really give credit to that, knowing you would be in a major problem in this game.

Eventually, you two joined as Cinderace had the ball. She looked her way at the blocker as she went and bent it! Sending a shot at Snorlax, who tried to block it with her large and stubby arm. Only for the ball to get past.

“GOALLLLLLLL!!!!” She cheered loudly as she ran and slid onto her knees. Making a big spectacle out of the goal. Exactly what you would expect of Cinderace. “Take that! I’m just too good.”

You roll your eyes up at the giantess before deciding to do something. “Lucario! Maybe you should do the stand-off.” You say up to her.

She nodded. She walked over to you as she met Cinderace in the middle. You know, after the five minutes of celebrating.

“Scores 1-0, and it’s about to get worst for you,” Cinderace said with a laugh.

“We will see about that.” The ball got dropped as the game was afoot. Honestly, the game was mostly just Cinderace versus Lucario. With you eventually getting in the way and almost stepping on. Nine tried being a team payer, but with Cinderace, getting the ball would be a miracle.

At the halfway point Lucario swung her shot at the goal, only for Eldegoss to block it, heading it out.

Just as the buzzer goes off. “That’s halftime!” Cinderace said with a smile. “Come on team, you two got to do more!”

“We can’t if you don’t pass the ball.” You hear Nine say as the three other Pokemon go into a huddle.

You join your team, by the feet of the giant Pokemon.

“Sorry,” Snorlax said.

“I-It’s not your fault.” You say up to her. “You’ve been a good defender, it’s me who’s lacking.”

“I didn’t want to say it, my that is the truth.” She said a bit brutal to you. You look up at Lucario as she was in thought.

“What you thinking Lucario?”

“You need to stay behind Snorlax.” She said. “You are nothing but a hassle. Trying to avoid stepping on you.”

Okay, really brutal. You look down sad when suddenly you get an idea. “W-Wait, we can work with that!” You say to them. “I can beat Cinderace!”

“How?” Snorlax wondered. “Cinderace is a great player.”

“True, but there’s more to Soccer than being a good player.” You say somewhat cocky. You tell the giantesses, as Lucario had to give it to you, that’s a good plan.

The game started as Lucario faced off Cinderace again. The two Pokemon smile at each other as the ball then broke.

Cinderace got it and went around Lucario. Running to the goal. Lucario wasn’t gonna stop her, she was going to do a shut-out!

She ran with a smirk until she heard Lucario behind her.

“Foul!”

She stopped as she turned around. “Wait, what? Foul! What foul!?” She asked annoyed.

“Y-You stepped on our player,” Snorlax said as Cinderace paused. Lifting her sweaty paw, to see a small player flattened under it.

“W-What, that not’s fair. I didn’t even see him!”

“It’s still a foul. He gets a Penalty shot.” Cinderace looked down at you, before grumbling. Peeling you off her foot as she went to Lucario, dropping you into her paw.

“Whatever, let the little guy take a shot.” Cinderace was clearly annoyed, but it’s not like you were going to be able to score a goal.

Lucario watched Cinderace walk away as she whispered. “The plan worked out perfectly.”

“S-So far.” Yep, you jumped under her foot. She didn’t see you, and you got flattened. Being stepped on by the giant rabbit wasn’t amazing but here you were.

You were placed in front of the giant ball, Nine, and Cinderace on either side with Eldegoss at the goal.

“Okay, let’s get ready.” You say as you go for the shot. now since you couldn’t move the ball, no one really expected much.

And to be fair, you kicked the ball and it didn’t move, but that was your plan.

“Play on!” You jump to the side, just in time for Lucario to come and instantly kick the ball.

Kicking it and sending it flying to the goal.

“Goal!” You shout as Cinderace was angry.

“T-That’s not fair. It wasn’t your shot!”

“It was the little ones, he kicked it, it played on,” Lucario said as Cinderace pieced this together.

“Let’s keep going.” Oh her competitive spirit is growing more and more. The ball got dropped in the middle and it was a mirror of before, Cinderace getting the ball and running. Although this time she could see you running in the way.

Were you trying to block the ball, It will just roll over you. Her eyes then shot wide open piecing it together. You were getting a foul on purpose. That is dirty playing!

She went and kipped the ball over you, jumping as she smirked. She wasn’t going to step on you this time. She kicked the ball at the goal, only for Snorlax to bounce it off.

Nine got the return as she went to kick the ball.

“Foul!”

Yep, this time you were under the Ninetail’s foot. She lifted her back paw, seeing you trapped under there.

“Oh sorry about that,” Ninetails said as she stepped off.

“No, he’s getting stepped on purpose!” Cinderace said coming close and glaring down. “You are out of here!”

“W-What, you got no proof.” You say up to the giant rabbit.

“Either get off the field, or I’ll actually try to step on you this time.” With that, you listened to the very competitive and angry rabbit. Stepping off.

“Well, to keep it fair I’ll get off to.” Nine said as it seems that actually happened. leaning her face close as you two get off. “So you jumped under my paw?”

“Uh... yeah. Got caught though.”

“Resourceful.” She laughed at you.

How does the game go now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A 2-1 win

*Noteb*
2. A 1-2 lose

3. A 1-1 draw

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3137329-More-Pokemon-Soccer-Game