*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tristana Wins!
  2. Game Vs. A Yordle
  3. Tristana's Foot Rub
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3081366-Tristana-Wins
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She beats you once again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #42

Tristana Wins!

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
So here you were, in a game against Tristana. You look your way at the giantess, as you realised the problem you started. You were not going to win this game against the giantess.

She was so powerful to you, such a giantess. You basically didn’t have a choice to win.

Still you were gonna.

“I’ve won one so far, but I have a feeling it’s gonna be a two soon.”

“Yeah right.” You say to her as you stand on her blue palm. “I’m not gonna let you beat me.”

“Like you have a choice. Are you ready?”

You are starting to feel less confident about your victory, but that doesn’t mean you are giving up.

“And fight!” She joked as she brought her poking finger to you. She brought her poking finger to you as she went and started to push it to you.

You get knocked over hard as Tristana laughed.

“This is so easy.” She joked, cause honestly she wasn’t threatened. In return, you move your way over and take advantage of this.

You grab her large finger, gripping it hardly as you try your hardest to wrestle it down.

She noticed this, as she went ahead and giggled. It was kinda cute you trying to beat her finger. Of course if she wanted to she could overpower you easily.

She was relaxed, letting this happen over and over again. “Are you done?”

“I-I’m gonna win at least a round!” You shout your way up to the giantess. She just giggled and laughed at you.

“It’s kinda cute how you think you can win~” She mocked and teased you. A smile upon the Yordle as she watched your efforts more and more.

Might as well stop and win, after all it’s not a challenge.

She moved her finger and pushed it onto you.

The giant worm like finger wrestling with you for a little bit, until she moved and started the fun.

You roll around and land down onto your back, her finger pinning down easily. All you could really do is awkwardly move your way around under her finger.

“Okay... I guess you win.” You say your way back to the giantess. “Can you get the finger off me?”

“Nope, hehe. You gotta take it off yourself.” She was feeling really playful at the moment. You look up at the giantesses smile, and realise... you were gonna have to do what she wants, cause otherwise she isn’t taking her finger off of on to of you.

So you go ahead and try, trying to push her finger off of you. Of course, it did not actually work. All you could really do was make her laugh and joke down to you.

“Wow, you really can’t do anything. You are just too little, too cute.” She wiggled and teased to you.

You roll your eyes in response, as you wanted to get away. Giggling one last time, she raised her finger up and let you breath. Grabbing you and throwing you around.

She had you pinched between two finger as she raised you up to her lips. “Lucky for you, you make up your fallen attributes with cuteness.”

At least she said that, it sort of made her verbal onslaught better. “Are we done?” You wonder back to her.

“Yep, I win. You lose.” She said with a laugh, going ahead and winking to you. “And you owe me one favour.”

“I do, well what do you want me to do?” You wonder your way back to the giantess asking her.

She wore a smirk at you. “Well of course, i’m not gonna tell you.” She said with a smile and a laugh down to you. “It’s a favour, i’m holding this one.”

“Fine, fine.” You say to her.

“Now let’s go to sleep. I got just the bed for you.” She laughed and teased you, as you were moved around. You were moved all the way around and brought to her large ear. She happily placed you in there as she got into her sleeping bag. Tristana got comfy.

“You barely won.” You whisper in her ear as she laughed, shaking her head around as she was doing this.

Ultimately she took a chuckle. “Well, do you wanna go ahead then. Me versus you, round 2? Double or nothing?” She said inside of her bed.

“I-I’m good.”

“Hehe, that’s what I thought squirt.” She chuckled as she went to bed.

-

Next time you honestly wake up, you were getting plucked out of her giant ear. “W-Woah! WOah!”

“Seriously, you sleep in too much!” Tristana said as you were pulled out in front of her smile. Dangling you as you look at her.

“I woke up like an hour ago.”

Looking your way to Tristana, this was sudden. You were still a bit dazed. “W-Was I in your ear the entire time?” You wonder to her.

“Yep, you looked so comfy in there.” She laughed. “We are going on the road again.”

“O-Okay?” You wonder to her. She lowered you down and placed you onto the ground. She was already fully dressed, and packing up around the place. You could see the giantess doing this.

You move your way around and just wake yourself up. Watching the giant Yordle walk her way around as honestly... it was a best scary to be on the ground while her boots walk around you.

“Okay buddy, I think we can get going again.” She turned her way back to you, her boots in front of you. Lowering her hand, she started to reach for you and plucked you all the way up. You were lifted up to her smile.

“Hopefully we can find some help for your size, or not. Honestly you are cute this size.”

“Thanks Tristana.” She said it again, that was not something you expected.

“Okay!” She laughed down to you. “Now the question is where do I want to put you this time?”

Where does Tristana put you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In her ear

*Noteb*
2. In her chest

*Noteb*
3. In her pocket

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3081366-Tristana-Wins