*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You go to her feet
  2. She doesn't
  3. Meeting Mulan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2988278-You-go-to-her-feet
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You go to her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #50

You go to her feet

    by: darkjak45
As you stare at the soles in front of you, you felt a urge to go to them and rub them, kisses them, even lick them. Could Mulan be right? Do you have a secret fetish that you didn't know you had? You never felt like this before, yet looking at her feet filled you with all these urges. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to indulge a little. Just to see.

Seeing you walk up to her feet, Mulan smiled triumphantly. Now it was a question of how far are you going to go.

Reaching her feet, you look at them for a second before moving your hand across the smooth surface, which made Mulan giggle a little. You took a whiff of them and they didn't even smell bad. In fact, they smelled fragrant. She must take care of them. You worked up the nerve to finally give them a lick.

Mulan let out a small gasp from feeling that. Then she felt you do it again and this time it was followed up with a kiss. At this point, there was no denying it. You liked her feet. Mulan's smile widen as she watched you pamper her feet with licks and kisses.

Mulan wasn't the only one surprised by your actions. You were too. It all just happened and you couldn't stop yourself. You felt excited and happy as you just kept kissing and licking her feet until Mulan pulls them back and gives a smug smile.

"And you said you didn't want to be with my feet."

You couldn't lie through this anymore. Not after what you did. So you stayed silent out of embarrassment.

"If you had admitted it earlier, we could have avoided this. But we can still have fun."

"F-fun?" You said.

"Of course. It was cute watching you go mad at my feet. So why should only one person enjoy it if we both can? Don't you want someone who encourages your desire?" She said, giving you a wink.

"W-well, It wouldn't be too bad..." You said, blushing, which made her giggle.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said, picking you up. "So do you want to keep kissing them or do you want to do something more...different?" She said.

"Different how?"

"Well, I could put you in my flats as I do some chores. Or maybe play a game that involves me using my feet. But if you want to keep kissing them, I have no problem with that." She said.

You took a minute to think before saying.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I want to go into your flats

*Noteb*
2. Let's play a gmae

*Noteb*
3. I want to kiss your feet more.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2988278-You-go-to-her-feet