*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2842506-Asami-Spots-You-Two
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Asami starts to wake up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #81

Asami Spots You Two

    by: Josimus Prime
Just as soon you were about to unleash your load on Korra, something else was happening unnoticeable to you two. Asami was starting to wake up. She was sleeping so peacefully when she felt something funny in her ass. She decided to check it out for herself as she reached behind her.

You and Korra were almost done when Asami’s hand came into play. That means you two are busted as the hand grabbed you both and brought you straight to Asami’s face. Asami unwraps her hand and sees you two naked and sweaty.

“So it was you two that was rolling around in my butt.” Asami said eyeing at you.

“Uh, yeah. It was us. Sorry we disturbed your sleep.” You apologized sheepishly.

“How did you guys get out of the dollhouse?” Asami wondered.

“You didn’t locked the windows.” Korra said and Asami just smacked herself in the head.

“No wonder I felt like I was forgetting something.” Asami said feeling like an idiot.

“And us fucking on your ass, it was Korra’s idea.” You pointed to her.

“Gee, thanks.” Korra said mad that you’d sold her down the river.

“Is that right?” Asami said eyeing at her only to give out a smile at you guys. “Lucky for you two, I did find that pretty exotic. You two want to screw around in my ass? Okay. Under one condition.”

“What’s that?” Korra wondered.

“One of you have to lick my hole while you do it. I don’t want to feel like a third wheel here.” Asami suggested.

“Well, I was just about to cum all over Korra. So she’s got to do it.” You said.

“I guess that’s fair.” Korra agrees.

“I was hoping you’d say that.” Asami said feeling excited about doing this.

She then brings you guys back to her butt and shoves you two in her crack. You think of a solution as you got on top of Korra to get into a doggy-style position while she has her face so close to Asami’s anus.

“Ready you guys?” Asami asked you.

“Ready.” You and Korra said at the same time.

You then started banging on Korra’s pussy while the avatar starts licking on her giantess girlfriend’s asshole. This was now becoming a threesome and you can hear Asami’s moaning from high above with Korra licking on her hole.

“Yes! That’s it, Korra! Lick my butthole while our little cutie fucks you hard!” Asami moaned with joy.

You kept pushing and pulling your dick in and out of your avatar girlfriend’s pussy and was so close to let it all out. Not before you decided to just toy around with her.

“How does Asami’s ass taste there, Korra?” You wondered.

“Really good! Her butt is just so delicious!” Korra moaned as she kept licking Asami’s asshole while she was being fucked by you.

“I can hear you from here, Korra! You’re just so dirty and naughty for thinking that! But I love you for that!” Asami said.

Eventually, you finally came and Korra felt your seed going on her body while Asami felt really pleased with the licking on her anus.

“That was really something, huh?” You said to Korra.

“I’ll say.” Korra said as she kisses you.

Her mouth tastes like Asami’s ass. But that was hot to you as you taste much of it in that kiss.

After that,...

You have the following choices:

1. It was time to call it a night

*Noteb*
2. Asami wants to try something else now

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2842506-Asami-Spots-You-Two