*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2819469-Caught-by-Cinder?path_to=3439004
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: grabbed you before you run  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Caught by Cinder

    by: searedant
You turned to run at what speeds you didn’t know you could reach, perhaps an adrenaline rush from the fear of the villainous giantess. You weren’t exactly sure where to run too, seeing as the door out was shut, but anywhere was better than in Cinder’s hands.

Unfortunately for you, your small size made it difficult to cover much ground in short time. It especially didn’t help that Cinder had anticipated you trying to run, and simply reached a hand out to grab your running form. In absolutely no time, Cinder’s giant fingers coiled around your body tightly. You wheezed as the air was suddenly squeezed from your lungs.

For Cinder though, that was hardly en effort, she was almost disappointed with how easy that was. Though when you caught your breath, and began squirming in her fingers, satisfaction filled her body. You were powerless against her, and that’s how she liked it. She got to her feet, and stared down at the little boy in her hand, a triumphant smirk on her face. You could only stare up at her, shivering in fear as the girl sat on her chair, dropping you onto her desk. You stared up at Cinder in fear as she brought a finger down onto your torso, pinning you to her desk. Her smirk grew into a grin as she watched you struggle, and felt you try to push her finger off of you. She didn’t care if she was only in her undergarments, and you were clearly too terrified to care either.

“So…” she began, “I don’t think I need to explain just what I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me just how you got here, and what you’re doing in my room.” She interrogated as her fingertip pressed down onto you harder. You cried out in pain as you still struggled under her finger.

“I-I don’t know how I got here!” You cried out, “I j-just woke up in this room! H-honest!” You pleaded. The pressure only increased as Cinder pressed down on you harder.

“Wrong answer…” She teased almost singsongedly, her grin growing.

“R-really!” You struggled, “I don’t know! Please!” You pleaded, shutting your eyes as tears started to flow, your struggles turn to thrashing, hitting her finger, anything to get away. You were going to die, and it’d be to a sadistic villainess from an Internet show.

Cinder knew she should probably just squish you and get on with her day. But the fear you felt from her, how much you struggled to absolutely no effect for her, it felt intoxicating for the giantess. She had full power over you. She could do anything to you, make you do anything she wanted, and you’d have no choice but to submit to her. She closed her eyes in bliss as scenarios passed through her mind, from you serving her, rubbing her feet, worshipping her like a goddess, being her… personal toy. She had absolute power over you, and she loved it.

Her eyes opened as she stared down at your struggling body. You had been too terrified to notice the small daydream your captress had just had. The death you had anticipated never came. Your eye popped open as the pressure on your chest lessened, and Cinder drew her finger back. You stared up at Cinder’s bright orange eyes as she looked down at you, pondering what to do with you first.

Just what was Cinder going to do with you?

You have the following choices:

1. Make you serve her

*Noteb*
2. Make you worship her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 searedant (UN: epicness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2819469-Caught-by-Cinder?path_to=3439004