*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2800887-Veronica-Is-Bigger-Than-You
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Veronica Is Bigger Than You

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
“Okay, the nearest town should be close, all you have to do is get there without anymore encounters. Looking at the map which thankfully has shrunken with you, it would seem you were close. Well in normal people circumstances, certainly not the circumstances you found yourself under.

It started so well, a simple spell that seemed to be no trouble. You are a bit of a mage, not a great one but a bit. You’ve been working to improve though, but the problem is error is there.

It was a simple tomb book you were looking through, seeing what you had. There was a healing spell, a pyro spell but you didn’t focus on them. You focused on the spell that intrigued you the most, that didn’t have any writing next to it.

You cast it, and well... you shrunk. Out of magic power and just generally screwed.

Which is why you’ve been spending your time trying to make your way to the closet town. Taken days given your size, but you were determined.

You’ve also spent your time hiding, cause well... anything is an impossible boss to you. Even a measly slime.

Speaking of hiding, that was what you were about to do. On the path, you saw a giant figure coming. You would assume this was a human, but you can’t take the risk, not at your size.

You get going and moving, hiding behind the closet thing you could. A small flower to the side. Well small to most, not to you.

You got under and brought it to hide yourself. You were pretty hidden, so you don’t think whatever this thing is will find you.

But you were curious about what it was, as you put hiding in front of actually knowing. You hear heavy footsteps getting closer and closer as you spot the thing that was coming your way.

The girl more like it.

She looked young, and wasn’t that tall. However to you that didn’t matter. She wore a red and white dress, with a red mage’s hat on top. Her blonde hair getting tied into two ends and going down. She was holding a staff, which threw you off a bit.

Regardless you were staring at her as she got closer and closer. Should you get her attention? She does look pretty young, so should you rely on her to help you. Or maybe wait for something else on those lines.

It would seem she was picking the answer for you, as she stopped on the path, right next to you. Her towering form scaring you a bit as she looked down and to the side. She has found you!

Truthfully, Veronica was just looking at the flower, she had no idea someone was behind it. Well that was until you jumped the gun and revealed yourself.

In your mind, it was the best thing to do right now, so you did that.

Stepping out and quickly talking up to her.

“H-Hello!” You say with a smile. You could see the girl visibly jump from seeing you, which made you think that maybe she didn’t know about you. Which made you feel like an idiot.

Did she not see you? Well you’ve already pulled the trigger now, might as well keep on shooting. “H-Hi there, giant girl. My name is (your name.) I-I was just wondering if you could take me to the nearest town, or at the very least point me in the direction. Please and thankful.” You say as she just looks over you, as she then started to come down even more to you.

Getting closer as she looked down to you. “I’m curious, how did this happen?” She said as you look up to her, only blinking a couple of times afterwards as you answer.

“Uh... magic okay little girl, you wouldn’t know about it.” You say just waving it off as you smile to her. She did not share the same.

“I-I’m not a little girl!” She shouted to you, not very happy about what she was saying. You were forced to cover your ears when she yelled this. “You’re little, i’m not! I’m a full grown girl!”

“Hehe, yeah... sure you are. Whatever you say.” You say to her as she angrily pouted.

“I’m being serious! Stop treating me like a little kid!” She said bringing her finger to you and knocking you over. You feel yourself falling down and to the side as you get knocked of.

She was smiling above, watching you stand up. “It’s been a while since i’ve actually been bigger then anyone. Guess I never took it for anything.” She said as she moved her finger to you once again, knocking you down onto your side once again.

“Hey, quit it little girl! O-Or big girl!” you say as she huffs and puffs her cheek

“I’m not a little girl, I just... look one right now.” She said as you were left confused. “Look, my name is Veronica, and i’m a mage as well.”

“Wait, you can do magic?” You question as you look at her. “Maybe you aren’t a little girl.”

“Trust me, you’re the little one.” She said moving her finger to you and knocking you back onto your rear. Getting you to trip backwards as she gave out a very loud laugh about it. “I love doing that.”

“Okay, and you are more... mature then a girl your age should be.” you say to her as she smiled. Moving her fingers down as she picked you up. “H-Hey wait!” you say to her, panicking for a while but not being able to do anything. She grabbed you and lifted you up into the air, standing tall as she looked at you within her fingers. It was a sight she really loved, seeing your small and fun body.

“Okay you picked me up great, listen Veronica. I’m really sorry for what I said, I assumed. Can you please help me?”

You have the following choices:

1. She says yes

2. She says no

*Noteb*
3. She says yes, but at a cost

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2800887-Veronica-Is-Bigger-Than-You