*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2779503-Blanc-Has-You
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Ye boi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #37

Blanc Has You

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You shift around, rolling around as you were enjoying the thing you were under. You are not really sure your bed has ever been this comfortable. Even without a pillow and a blanket, your mattress was still amazing. So you end up rolling around, spinning around with a smile as you lay on your side, ready to go back to sleep.

However you did not get the chance, cause their was a certain girl watching you. She had her eyes on you for a while, seeing you wake up to hopefully talk to you. “Don’t go back to sleep.” A voice said, sounding like a girl, and not that much emotion. “I’ve been waiting this long, I won’t have it.”

“What?” You shift around opening your eyes. You slowly open them wide, as you see something you sure was not expecting. Instead of your home, or your room. What you were seeing.

It was a girl, a giant girl! Didn’t look that old, but she did look cute. She had medium length brown hair, and a white outfit that you would say fitted a priest more then a girl her age, like one from a church. Little did you know she was a lot more then a priest.

Something you were focusing on was her size, she was massive! In fact, looking down you could see you were sleeping on her hand! No wonder why it felt so different and admittedly better. Shifting your eyes around, you could see you were in a giant room! Which you logically assume was her room, it was as big as she was, and it scared you.

“Yeah... nope!” You say, turning your shoulder and closing your eyes.

“What are you doing?” She questioned, her voice not having much emotion.

“I-I’m going to sleep! This is just a dream! Just a weird dream!” You say as you wanted to go to sleep.

For the girl, who has been waiting for you to wake up, she will not allow it. A giant outburst from her. “No you are not! Wake up shrimp or i’ll smash you with my finger!”

“Okay! Okay!” You say sitting up, hearing the anger. That was such a sudden change. “I’m up! Uh...”

Seeing her hold you, it scared you as she changed her face back.

“Sorry, i’ve got an anger problem.” She said. “It’s just i’ve been waiting for so long.”

“Okay, got it. Wait, did you do this to me?”

“No,” She answered back. “I simply found you like this, carried you in. You are lucky i’ve found you, rather then someone else.”

You were not so sure about that, but you are gonna take her word for it. “My name is (Your Name), what’s yours... giant girl?”

She blinked twice, almost in confusion. “Wait, do you not know who I am, interesting?”

“S-Should I?” You say to her as she was even more confused.

“I am Blank, the Goddess of Lowee.” She said simply as you were confused. not because of the weird name, not because of the Goddess call, but because of the last part.

“What’s Lowee?” You question, as she then closed her eyes.

“You are, not from around here.” She said simply. “So you are lost.”

“Aw man, maybe I am sleeping.” You say to her gripping your head a bit.

“You are not.” She said a bit angry about it, as you know she is not nice when she is angry.

“Well, I suppose I will let you.” She said simply, getting you to be a bit confused. Before you can question, she got moving and went away. Going away to her bed and dropping you down onto the foot of the bed. Literally drop, as you fall right down and bounce on the beds a bit. You look up at the girl.

“Wait, let me what?”

You could see a very small smile on her face which made you feel really good. “Let you stay with me.” She smiled. “I won’t have a problem with it.”

“T-That’s good, but I think i’m good.” You say as she loses her smile. “You are a nice girl Blanc, but I can take care of myself, even at this size. I’ll just walk off-”

“This landscape is one of the coldest. If you walk out to ‘take care of yourself’ you will freeze to death.” She said simply as you pause. “I can take care of you, keep you warm... play with you.”

“I’m good.” You say to her as she was still not that happy. “You area nice girl, but I am good. I’m just gonna... climb down and figure it out.”

“If you climd down, I will step on you!” She said back, the little bit of anger underneath coming in. “I’m letting you stay with a goddess you... jackass!” She said, before calming down. “You will die, so you are staying with me, that’s final.”

Being yelled at this girl shut you up really quick. It made you be quiet, but made you pause as well.

“Wait, Goddess. Okay i’m even more confused.” You say to her as she crouched down, bringing her face closer to you.

“You will be safer with me, so if you want it or not i’m keeping you. It can be good, and you can walk around my room freely, get food, get drinks. Or, you can be difficult, and be put into a cage. Only being fed pellets and water in a bowl.”

You think about it, only for a second cause it was clear what you were going to do. You didn’t want to be with this girl, but you were not against her. She seems nice (Despite the outbursts) and... well it sounded better then the other.

“O-Okay. Guess i’m staying with you Blanc, o-or goddess Blanc. Really confused right now.” You say to her. She smiled back at you, very happy about it cause you were staying and she can keep you.

What does she choose?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She wants to talk with you

*Noteb*
2. She wants to play with you

*Noteb*
3. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2779503-Blanc-Has-You