*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2764511-Team-Rockets-Jessie
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #50

Team Rocket's Jessie

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
In the streets of Saffron City, it was a normal day for you. You were rubbing your eyes, very tired. You had a long night of study last night. A long night and frankly you could fall asleep any minute. Right now, you were going to the library to stop study even more. You have been wanting to be a professor for the longest time. While everyone else wanted to be a trainer, you wanted to be a professor. It might not be the most glorious, but you enjoyed it.

You just need to keep researching and studying, however you would soon find out this was your last one. As you get closer there, you suddenly hear a big crash, and a loud complaint.

“Darn it!!” A voice yelled. You turn your head to see someone across the street. She had long purple hair, done up into a weird way as it was like a hair tail. She had make up on her face, looked a tad younger then you. She wore a white skirt with boots down below. Her top had a couple of covers, as you would think she was covering something there. Still, you didn’t pay attention to it much. As you would see that she should. She was carrying a box of Pokeballs, and dropped them onto the ground

You walk right over, getting close as she spots you. Her green earrings shaking around as she was prepared for the worst. Instead, she found you moving down and helping her cleaning up. Grabbing the balls and putting them back.

“You’re helping me?” She question as she had to know.

“Seems like you needed help.” You said with a smile to her. Judging from her expression, she has never had it before. “My name is (Your Name).”

“Jessie.” She replied staring right at you, however she paused for a long while. Until the sound of a Pokeball happened.

“Wobbuffet!” It shouted as you see it come out of nowhere, however Jessie was just as fas to grab her Pokeball.

“Go in there! I don’t need you!” She barked, retracting it. You actually found it kind o funny, giving it a giggle. Something that made Jessie feel good. You move your hands under and pick up the entire box. Standing tall as she followed.

“Where are you going, I can carry them for you.”

“A-Are you sure? I mean it’s a long way.”

“I don’t mind.” You reply back to her as she smiled. Jessie finally has someone helping her. Doesn’t tend to happen in Team Rocket. Besides James and Meowth, she doesn’t have much she can talk to.

She led the way, and you followed. Walking right beside of her down the street as you speak up.

“So... you’re a trainer?”

“A trainer?” She echoed.

“I mean with the Wobbuffet, and all the Pokeballs. I’m assuming you came from Silph Co.”

“Uh yes i did...” She said a bit worried.

“Wow, look at some of these balls. Ultra Balls, Quick Balls, Dusk Balls. You must of spent a fortune to buy all of them.”

“Uh yeah... Buy hehe.” She said as she casually changed the concept. She’s not use to people being nice to her. She will also not tell you what actually happened. Admittedly, it was a miracle she managed to do it. After following a boy and his Pikachu from Kanto to Alola, and failing. Giovanni made sure to split the three up. Which they were of course against, but it was happening.

So Jessie has been on her own when she robbed Silph Co. It was actually easy, considering her Pokemon. Due to chasing the little twerp around, her Pokemon was actually pretty strong. Sill weaker then his, but pretty strong. Enough for her to attack, get some balls and leave. She also got a spray, that really interested her. She was pretty sure it didn’t work, but she was too interested.

“So, what do you do?”

“Oh, i’m studying to be a professor.” You say to the woman. “I’ve read so much, i can mostly like you bore you with details about every Pokemon.” You say to her as she has got to admit. She would no doubt be bored as well. Still, you were cute and you were helping. Plus, someone who knows about Pokemon. Maybe could be useful in Team Rocket. She was covering her logo on her front, so no one could see who she was and what she was a part of.

You two got talking some more, and the conversation went over to friends. “You don’t have any?” She questioned.

“Been studying so long, guess it wasn’t a priority.” You reply to her as she was thinking about this. Until you questioned back. “Well do you have friends?”

“I do... but we aren’t together.” She replied as you listen. “We were, like for a really long time. However our boss split us up.”

“Trainers have a boss?”

“Uh... yep.” She said with a fake plastered smile. “Anyway, we kept failing and he didn’t like it. So he split us up, I’m not even allowed to keep up with them...”

“That sucks, but hey. When one door closes another opens. That’s what I always say.” You say to her with a smile. unaware of who Jessie actually was. She looked right at you, as she then grew a smile.

“Yeah.

-

“And here we are!” Jessie said, shifting her hands to her belt. With her own Pokeballs, and the spray she has taken. You put the box down as you don’t see a big building, but instead a small backdoor, hidden in an alley as you were left confused.

“Weird place?” You say to her. “Anyway Jessie, thanks for the talk!” You say to her.

“It should be me thanking you. Not much people help me these days.” She said with a smile behind you. “Actually, can you talk, and I’ll thank you.”

“Uh... sure!” You say, thinking you will get a kiss from this beauty. You turn around to her, expecting a kiss, only for her spray something in your face! You recoiled and grabbed your eyes. “Uh, what!”

“Sorry, But i am going to be so much happier about this.” Jessie said with a smile, looking down at you.

(Quick question, how small are you going?)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 6 inches

2. 2 Inches

*Noteb*
3. A quarter of an inch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2764511-Team-Rockets-Jessie