*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2682325-Squirrel-Girl-Saves-You
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #49

Squirrel Girl Saves You

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Just got to wait for those children to pass, and then move! Scurrying from bush to bush in this park isn't the best thing you can do, but you need to get somewhere safe. Your pretty freaked out obviously when you woke up in a giant park, but at least your small enough for no one to see. Just a couple of inches tall right now.

Of course that also means that your run a huge risk of being stepped on, and when the joggers came that almost just happened. Which means you've got to play it safe. Which was kind of hard to do when you arrived at the bush you running to, seeing a giant squirrel there.

Now you could easily be frightened by this thing and honestly you were. But you needed to show some authority over it. It wasn't that much bigger then you, it was just an elephant sized squirrel. Running up to it, waving your hands all around and becoming as loud as you voice can be you yell at it. Thankfully it must be a reaction it has when faced with bigger humans as it ran out of the bush. You were relieved that it ran as you rested in the bush. Nothing else to do right now but relax, or at least you would if you didn't hear more rustling seconds later. You panic thinking its the squirrel, however that wasn't what it was.

No, two hands come in and push open the bush. Letting you see a giant face staring at you. Of course since she's not afraid of you like the squirrel. You screamed. And you screamed even more when you notice her giant bushy brown tail

For Dorren Green, it was... quite the uneventful day for her. She thought she would go out superheroing today. Planning on stopping some crime and rescuing some people as her Superhero alter ego Squirrel Girl! The only problem was that it was the most peaceful days she's ever seen. Not a single crime report, no one needed help and she had no reason to do anything. Which sucks cause that was what she set out to do. Right now she was sitting on a bench, really bored and looking at everyone in the park. It was packed, so she did get some looks. Which frankly she's gotten use to. She knows she should be doing something, maybe go back to Empire State University and catch up on her work. She does split her time well and this was suppose to be a fight crime day, but clearly she's not needed to day.

At least thats what she thought, but when she heard a quiet yell and a squirrel running out of a bush she got curious. Of course she would assume it was a dog, and maybe help the squirrel. But nothing came after it, so whatever it was it was hiding in the bush.

Her curiousity got the better of her as she jumped off the bench wand walked over. Using her hands she parts some of the leaves out of the way, planning to see what it was. And boy was she surprised when she a tiny man hiding in the bush. It made her jump, but not nearly as much as you when you screamed in fear.

“Wait, No please don't scream” She said down to you, which of course didn't work “Please. Im not gonna hurt you, I'm a superhero!” She said hoping that it would help. But you kept screaming “Come on stop. Please, i won't hurt you little guy. Let me help you?”

the girl who you just noticed looked a bit like a squirrel did calm you down, and it got you to ask her the question “Who are you?” You say as you stop screaming. She smiled down at you as she continues.

“Me, Im Squirrel Girl! Somewhat professional superhero” She said that like she was proud of it “And you are?”

You look up at her and debate whether you should put your trust in her, however after some consideration you decide to “My name is (Your Name)” You say to her before jumping on her words “You said you were a superhero right! Like one that saves and helps people? Well can you help me then”

In your world superheroes didn't exist, but seeing her and her moving tail you start suspecting that your not in your world.

“Help you? Of course! After all thats what a hero does” She said as she planned on helping you by __________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Letting you live with her!

*Noteb*
2. Finding a way to grow you big again

3. Giving you a giant cute girlfriend! (Herself)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2682325-Squirrel-Girl-Saves-You