*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2648791-Rosalinas-Observatory
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #40

Rosalinas Observatory

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You don't exactly know where you are, but it sure looks pretty. Well the sky at least since thats what you are. The darkness of space and the shining stars calming you. It was beautiful, seeing everything in the galaxy. You could literally stare up at them for hours, and not even get bored.

Regardless you have more pressing issues to tackle, like figuring out where the hell you were.

You'd call it a space station, cause well that is the best you could say. Instead though you weren't in a building, instead just standing there. Almost like it was a planet itself. Your not really sure why your not flying away or why you can breathe, but your not gonna question it.

Another thing to note about this place, it that it was absurdly big. Almost like it was made for giants or more likely, your smaller then you should be.

You want to go and wonder around this place, figure out more about it. However your objective changed when you saw someone come into shot, and man was she beautiful.

She had brushed, beautiful blonde hair, above her flawless face. Blue curious eyes that were the same colour as her dress. Speaking of that dress it went all the way down to the ground, covering her feet in the meantime. Another thing you noticed was the crown on her head, making you believe that this gigantic beauty was a princess. Seeing her you notice that she was looking through a telescope, no doubt staring into the stars. 

Seeing that she was nice and beautiful, you have no reason to get her attention. And hey maybe she knows about this place and can fill you in. That would be a bonus. Walking closer to her you marvel at her height. Little did you know that she was bigger then normal, being amazonian compared to the other princesses. From your height you literally couldn't tell the difference. Arriving at the foot of her dress you do the logical thing. You start yelling for her.

“Hey! Miss can you please look down!” You shout up to her. You doubt that she wouldn't be able to hear you, but somehow she didn't. You know your voice isn't that quiet and she should. Still it makes sense. Her attention was fully on the telescope, seeing what she could see. Maybe her attention was there so much that she just blocked everything else out.

Seeing this you had to move your plan somewhere else. If she can't hear your voice from there, you'd just had to climb up her dress. It was a wall so it should be very easy. Walking up you put your hands on her dress, seeing that you could easily grab hold of it.

“Well, here it goes” You say to yourself hoisting yourself up. You don't think it will be that hard to climb up, sure its not fun but at least its an easy climb up. Also you have a good view looking up. The beautiful blonde’s face above you and motivating you to climb up. Honestly you can't wait to meet her, thinking she's gonna be as magical as she seems. She seems like an other worldly girl (Which makes sense considering where you were) and you just want to talk to her.

You climb past the foot of her dress and keep going up more and more. Getting further and further from the ground and up. You were up at her hip as you finally take a break, relaxing as you found that you were halfway there. You notice that if you kept climbing up past her hip, you'd end up climbing right on top of her breasts. Of course you want to climb up there, but you want to respect this woman. Not make her mad at all, then again you doubt she would get angry. You couldn't even picture that.

On the other side, Rosalina was looking through her Telescope, it was a peaceful night for her. No visitors, no problems, no annoyances. It was just a peaceful night up on her observatory. Rosalina spent some time reading and looking at the stars in the meantime. Finding them both relaxing and comfortable.

Still, she had to admit she loved the fun Mario and his friends always bring. It can make her reflect on her lonelier moments. If only she had someone she can speak to and play with, The Luma’s are great but they can't really talk back.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. She feels something on her dress

*Noteb*
2. You climb up to her face

3. She moves and you struggle to hold on

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2648791-Rosalinas-Observatory