*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2644987-Meeting-Tiki
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Meeting Tiki

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
(The story here will take place during Awakening)

You don't know where you are, you feel like your in a very foreign land, maybe because everything around you looked foreign. Not only because of the of the river sized path under you, or the giant tree like grass scattered around that but because you don't know where you are.

You reach for your phone obviously, planning on finding your location or just contacting someone. However when you pulled it out you found that you had no service what so ever. Your phone might as well be as be as good as a brick right now. You groan as you want to find out where you were, or at the very least someone else to help you.

Suddenly you hear footsteps, making the world quake as you look around. Maybe you shouldn't have said that as you see someone come closer. Not just someone, but some people. You panic as the giants come closer, moving as a herd. Obviously you become scared a bit. Running away you try not to get stepped on. You know you want to get someones attention, but these giants are frankly too scary.

Running to the side you hide under the grass, getting onto your stomach as you plan right now not to get seen. As they pass you see the grass match their height more then it should, making you realise that they weren't giants in this world. You were just tiny. As they pass you watch and notice some features of the people passing here. Oddly coloured hair, odd clothing, a bit anime looking. You also notice they had weapons on them. Most of them at least.

Looking at them they're were some that caught your eye. Such as a long white haired girl, a girl with a frilly dress and two pigtails and even more.

After they all pass, you breathed a sigh or relief, thinking it was over. However before you could come out you heard someone yell.

“Tiki, what are you waiting for?” You look and see that they're was someone waiting near where you were hiding. She was beautiful, that being the first word that came to your mind. She had a red and pink outfit on, barely covering her legs and matching her green hair and her features really well. You were a bit confused at what she was doing waiting, but you were also confused at her ears? They were a lot more pointy then they really should be.

“Im just going to wait here for a little while” She said, her voice sounding so pleasing to the ears “Ill catch up” She yelled, getting an okay back. You wait, curious what she was gonna do. Did... did she spot you?

Suddenly the green haired girl looked straight to you as it became obvious

Yep, she did spot you. Crouching down so she was closer to you and wasn't such an intimidating figure. Holding her hands over her legs she asked you “Can you please come out here? Im not going to hurt you, i promise.

Her voice sounded really genuine right now, which made you trust her more then before. She looked so nice and kind, so hopefully your not gonna regret this. Theres also the fact that if she wanted to, she could just easily grab you and you would be able to do nothing about it.

You come out of the grass and right in front of her. Standing there as you didn't know what to say. Your not use to looking and talking to such a giant girl.

Noticing the silence she started, with a kind smile she said “My name is Tiki. Do you mind telling me yours?”

She sounded so gentle “Uh my name is (Your Name)” You say not wanting to get too close to her. Not only for your chances of escaping if need be, but also to help your pride by not comparing to her body. Knowing full well that you wouldn't even come past the heel section of her boot. You wouldn't even be as big as an apple or a- Darn it your doing it right now!

“Now would you mind telling me why your this small?” She asked smiling and then making a joke afterwards “I don't want to be rude, but i don't think you were born this height. Were you?”

“No, or at least i don't think. Or at least I'm... I'm so confused right now!” You say to her.

“Calm down calm down” Tiki said seeing how stressed you were “Ill help, by __________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bringing you with us

*Noteb*
2. Questioning a good friend of mine about you

3. Giving you a home and a purpose

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2644987-Meeting-Tiki