*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gatomon
  2. Gatomon from Digimon?
  3. Renamon From Digimon?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2601673-Gatomon
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Gatomon

    by: Unknown
You were really confused by everything surrounding you. Despite living in the city, you now found yourself in a seemingly endless field with no signs of civilization in sight. The grass was thick and tall, almost disturbingly so. It almost went up to your waist. And as you wandered further you saw the strangest looking trees above you. Their trunk was green and smoothie and the top looked like a flower. Though in spite of these sights you paid them little mind or thought. Your main concern was figuring out where the city was so you could get back home.

The ground started to shake a little. You braved yourself but the shocks seemed to stop as quickly as they appeared. As you started to walk again another quake hit, and then another, each getting stronger. Before you could react a massive shadow was cast over you. Looking back you saw something that almost broke your brain. Standing over you was an utterly gigantic catlike thing. You thought back to the grass and the ‘trees’ and realized what was going on. But that’s not possible. This has to be a dream. People can’t shrink like this.

Taking another look at the giant you were given even more evidence that you had to be dreaming or hallucinating. This giant cat was none other than Gatomon. You remembered her from the Digimon series. Wether or both this was Kari’s companion from the show or a different one altogether was uncertain. Then again that hardly seemed to matter since you were convinced that this was all fake anyway. There’s no way you were shrunken and thrown into a fictional universe. No way at all... right? As you questioned the reality of all this the gatomon reached down and grabbed you tightly. The pressure sure as hell felt real to you there. You started to shake as the cat inspected you before arriving to her decision.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2601673-Gatomon