*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2580506-Zaza-Spots-You
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Wonder  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Zaza Spots You

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You see her face turn into one of wonder, almost like she was simply amazed at seeing someone so small. You back and jump off her foot as you see the little girl crouch down, still towering over you and someone being more imposing from your sight. She didn't take her eyes off of you as you felt your skin shiver from under her gaze.

“Your... your a little person!” She said, sounding like she did in the show.

“Uh hi” You say nervously, not every day you talk to a giant little girl “My name is (Your Name) and i could really use your- Ahhh”

Your words got interrupted as her giant hand came for you. You scream as her digits wrap around you and pulled you from the ground. Lifting you up your kick your feet in a fruitless manor. Zaza stands to her full height and raises you up to her eye. Studying you as you panic. Your so high, you don't want to end up falling and end up dying. You move your arms and hold her pointing finger for security, something she smiled at.

“How is it like? Being so small, Being so fragile, being so helpless” She asked you very curious

“Its terrifying! You shout at her very scared. It seems she managed to understand the terror in your voice as she lets you go, dropping you into her open palm. Looking around she moves, making sure not to be spotted. She moves with such speed that you could feel the wind move against your face. She arrived in her living quarters as she moved to her room, sitting down onto her bed as she started talking to you.

“Im sorry, you were probably scared. I mean i imagine you would of been more scared being small on the ground but.... You know. My name is Zaza, by the way” She said as you stood up, maybe getting her attention wasn't the sure fire plan you thought it was.

“Okay then Zaza” You say to her “Like i was saying before i real-”

“Im sorry, but your just so small” She said gushing over you again “My Pinkie finger is like a giant log to you!” She showed this by bring her finger to you and patting your stomach, knocking you back as you stumble falling onto your rear on her hand. “And your so weak too! I mean guess it makes sense. You have like zero muscle on you right now. Must be pretty annoying”

“It is!” You say as that word described you perfectly right now “Im annoyed right now cause i need you to. Listen”

“Oh right, sorry” Zaza said as she's not going to intervene.

“Like i was ‘Trying’ to say, i really need your help! I don't know why I'm small or why I'm in this Inn. Im lost, I'm confused and I'm too small to really do anything by myself!” You tell the truth “Zaza, i really need your help right now”

What is her response?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's gonna help you

*Noteb*
2. She'd rather a pet

3. She'd rather a boyfriend

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2580506-Zaza-Spots-You