*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2580028-Tentacles
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #38

Tentacles

    by: G.Harold
You have woken up after laying on what felt like a hard floor of some kind. You don't remember resting on a cold surface like this, so what gives? You don't appear to be in your home anymore and all you could see was some sort of blue wall in front of you which extended all way in both left and right. You look at the ceiling which was the exact same color as the wall. What kind of room is this?

Just then, you heard a voice coming from both high above and behind you. It wasn't too far but wasn't too clear either so you couldn't really make it out possibly due to the ceiling blocking it. You could make it out to be kinda feminine however.

Kinda think of it, you didn't saw what's behind you yet so you turn your head around and saw...

...gigantic curly, pinkish tentacles with blue stripes on each end!

You don't believe what you are looking at! Is this some sort of giant animal or something? You cautiously approach this strange creature and soon, you found out that you could finally see beyond the ceiling and identified this..thing.

The giant creature appears to be both humanoid and feminine in both shape and appearance. The only thing she's wearing is a short, scaly, green mini-dress that reveals most of her long, leg-like tentacles. That's pretty much all you could see since you weren't high enough to see her face. However, you can however tell that the blue celing/wall you saw earlier aren't neither those thing; it's actually a giant desk.

Looking at her "feet", you noticed that you are no bigger than a rock. You were curious on what her face looks like so maybe you could climb up and see for yourself. However, you were kinda glued to the tentacles. They look so smooth and squishy, should you take a closer look at them? Maybe you'll have some bit of fun with them?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Climb to the face

2. Get a close look

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G.Harold (UN: greenharold18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2580028-Tentacles