*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2575453-Yordle-Caverns
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yeah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #36

Yordle Caverns

    by: G.Harold
You were sleeping on your bed which was alot cozier than you imagine. Unfortunately, your room seemed to smell kinda funky; almost like some sort of odor. You tried to ignore all this and go back to sleep. Suddenly, you felt a drop of liquid drop on your face and fall into your mouth.

Salty and almost taste like...sweat? Is your room sweating?

You finally got up from your bed but for some reason, you couldn't find the edge of your bed as everything around you was soft. You slowly opened your eyes and rubbing them, you found yourself completely astonished by this point.

You were NOT in your room, house, or probably world at the moment. You were inside some kind of tunnel and not just any tunnel, but a very soft one that was completely bluish in color. This was so utterly bizarre that you thought that you were still sleeping but by the way how you felt the ground, you doubt that this was just all in your head.

The cave didn't look too dark mostly due to the exit that was a good several feet away from you. You could go try and get out of this weird cave but since you only just woken up in this world, you don't risk the danger ahead. You look ahead and see what's out there, but you couldn't make out much. All you could see were some stuff resembling plants of some sort.

Suddenly, you hear a small voice coming from high above your current location. You can't really make out this voice but it does sounds kinda feminine in a way. After this mysterious voice, your entire location began to shake and move on its own. Was this an earthquake?!

The tunnel moved as it was walking on two feet. You quickly thought about escaping but that's way too dangerous. You could probably just stay here and wait until it stops.

Besides, this place is pretty comfortable...

You have the following choices:

1. Escape

2. Stay

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G.Harold (UN: greenharold18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2575453-Yordle-Caverns