*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2552080-Ashleys-Spell
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Ashley's Spell

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
“Wake up, oh please don't be dead. I did it just right, you shouldn't be” You hear a girls voice said as it pulled you away from your unconscious sleep. You start moving around as you wonder where you are. Your not on your bed, in fact your not really sure where you are. “Your moving! Yes your moving! I knew i did the spell just right!”

Spell? what is this little girl talking about. You open your eyes and to your utter surprise. It was a giant young girl. She had big black hair and a red and orange dress. She had blood red eyes and twin ponytails. You look at her massive face as you start panicking. Looking around not only do you find yourself in a dark and huge room with plenty of stuff littered onto the ground. You found yourself laying on her hand.

“What the hell! Where am i! Why am i so small! Who are you!?” You say panicking as you were rightfully scared. The little girl looked down at you little disappointed at your reaction but she does suppose its natural.

“Hey!” She snapped getting you to shut up as you do just that. “I could tell you, but i don't have the time, thats why I've got the perfect thing” She said as she dropped you down onto the ground and left. You watch the little girl dig through a pile as you wonder what she's getting. She pulled out a giant boombox and carries over to you. Placing it down at her feet as she smiles down at you. “Get ready for all your questions to get answered by the greatest song you will ever hear”

She then hit play and you get blasted by a catchy little song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u_76yAC...

This song explained everything to you. The giant girls name is Ashley and as far as the song tells you she's a witch (You think) and this is some kind of giant mansion that she lives in. Not only that but it said something about her wanting friends in the middle so you can also assume thats why your here.

“Wait, so let me get this straight. You teleported me here Ashley through a spell to be your friend” You ask thinking you've got it all down.

She stopped the music to start talking to you. “Uh yeah. Serious the song told you that” She said pretty condescendingly.

“Okay then why i am smaller then a doll!” You shout up at her as she shouted back.

“Look, i may have messed up the spell and put in too much troll’s hair. You know how hard it is to brew a spell like that. A lot!” Ashley answers back as she moved the boombox out of the way. Standing in front of you as you were amazed at the size of the little girl.

“Still i can work with this, because at your size i don't think you can leave me.” She said with the biggest smile on her face

You have the following choices:

1. You go along with it

*Noteb*
2. You Protest

*Noteb*
3. New story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2552080-Ashleys-Spell