*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2550707-Found-By-Renamon
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

Found By Renamon

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Your really confused and your really lost, something you didn't expect to be when you first woke up from your daze. You've gotten up onto your feet as your amazed at the world around you. The Grass, the flowers, the leaves. Everything was absolutely gigantic to you, so big that you doubt you'd be even the size of a mouse. The trees that seemed to tower bigger then skyscrapers really put this into perspective.

Speaking of which you seem to be in a place with a lot of towering trees. You cant tell if your just in the opening on a park or an actual forest, but considering how weird this has been so far you wouldn't be surprised with either. You walk forward trying to figure out if you can figure out anything.

Luckily you did... or more like something found you. Just in a minute of walking on the giant grass, you feel something land right behind you. You can tell from the slight tremor it made as well as the huge shadow going over you. It was massive and you fear that you've been spotted by a giant squirrel or something. Without even looking you try to run away from the beast, not planning to be eaten what so ever. You didn't make any ground as you see a white foot slam down right in front of you. It was massive and much bigger then an animal’s should be.

As curious as you are scared you crane your head up. Instead of seeing a giant animal or a giant human, you saw a giant.... Digimon.

You could tell from its body and its fur what it was. The golden coat, the regal posture, the slightly intimidating and difficult to read eyes. It was Renamon.

You could do nothing as you stare up to the giant rookie Digimon. What does all this mean? Are you in Digimon? Are you in the Digital World? Does she know why your small? Is this Rika’s Renamon or just a random one. Your moment of thinking finished as her huge furry hand came down to you. You feel yourself get scooped up by her giant paw/hand as you get raised off away from the ground. Renamon pulls you to her eyes so she can inspect you, its hard to read but you can tell her eyes are slightly shocked from seeing you, so you assume that she's not the one responsible.

“Well, I've seen humans of all manor of sizes, but i must admit. Ive never seen someone as small as you” The Renamon said with her female and high class voice. It sounded just like it did in Tamers.

“Um... hi” Was all you managed to say as you couldn't get the words out, the fact that you were sitting in her hand was freaky enough, but seeing her piercing eyes not leaving you makes it slightly worse

“Hello to you as well, and i must say Its lucky i found you. After all _____________________”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2550707-Found-By-Renamon