*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2532695-Giant-Natalie-Dormer
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #28

Giant Natalie Dormer

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
How lonely are you, bingeing Game of Thrones all by yourself. Not that you really regret it, its a good show with a lot of sex scenes. While watching it you've found your favourite character. Margaery Tyrell, played by Natalie Dormer. You don't know why you like her so much, maybe its because your a straight single guy. Any scene she’s in you enjoy regardless of the quality. However no matter how much you like her, you've been watching this show for about 16 hours and your understandably tired.

When you woke up and remembered how you dosed off, you slap yourself. You really just left everything on and slept on the couch. How stupid are you.

“Thank you very much, oh don't worry theres no hurry” You hear Margery say in the show as you figure its just been going through episodes. You open your eyes to move over to the tv and turn it off, however you saw no tv. Instead you found yourself in a gigantic room. Looking around you realise that you were on the foot of a bed, from what looked to be a hotel room. How the hell did you get there, and how the hell did you get so small.

Your thought got interrupted as you start thinking about the voice you heard, if your not watching the show through your Tv. How the hell did you hear Margaery’s voice.

Almost like your question just got answered you watch as a giant figure walked into your sight. This woman was giant just like everything else and was dressed in casual wear. A low red V top and jeans. Not only that but looking at her face, you recognised exactly who she was. Hell you were just watching her last night.

It was Margeary Tyrell, well actually it was Natalie Dormer but still it was amazing seeing her so big. She just got off of the phone and put it down on a table. The Phone was one that belonged in a hotel so you just assume she got done ordering room service or something like that.

Deciding what you should do next, you walk up to the edge of the bed, looking up at her as you were amazed at her size. How big are you compared to her, probably barely an inch tall. Meaning that if you don't get her attention then your going to have trouble. You just hope she's one of those generous and kind actors rather then the bitchy ones.

“Hey!” You yell at the top of your voice, thinking that she should be able to hear you. She looked around for a second, almost like she heard you however you doubt she did.

“Hey, Look down here Natalie!” you say again wanting to get her to come closer. your prayers were answered as she came closer to you, then your nightmares were answered as you saw her turn around. Her rear in her jean hovering over you as it then begins to sit down.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She sits on you

*Noteb*
2. You dodge just in time

3. You yell again and she stops

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2532695-Giant-Natalie-Dormer