*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2527650-Helen-Parr-Appears
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #47

Helen Parr Appears

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
So life has just kind of pissed in your face as of late. Like the universe has just got a problem with you and hates your guts for no apparent reason.

Lets explain. First off when your woke up this morning you weren't in your home or any place you recognised. You seem to be in a city far away from your home. Not only that but the city seems to be Giant sized, the skyscrapers being more like planet scrapers from your perspective. Not only that but the people were giant sized too.

Once you found this out you've been evading the giants, moving into a back alley. Only to be treated by giant rats trying to eat you. Luckily you escaped the beasts as you start worrying for your life. Your so small that even the smallest of animals are your predator.

“Through here! Through here!” You hear a man shout. Suddenly you saw three men with masks and guns run into the alley. They look like a bunch of robbers and thats not something you want to get involved in. Running behind a garbage can you wait for them to leave, while also watching out for alleycats.

The robbers looked alert as they had their guard up. However it was soon put down as one look at the other two.

“See, i told you nothing would happ-” The man was interrupted as a fist literally came out of nowhere and punched her. This fist was the scariest part to you, as it was stretched from what seemed like miles to you from the sky. All of a sudden the fist retracts and you see a woman land between the remaining robbers. They tried to fight her but they were unprepared for her limbs to extend. With a stretched kick and a powerful right hook the remaining two robbers went down.

With all three robbers down for the count you can actually see the woman. She was in a bright costume, with latex hugging her body and a mask covering her identity. And then it clicked for you, thats why she was able to stretch her body like gum. She's a superhero. Normally you would be slightly more sceptic but the fact that your small softens your belief.

How lucky are you, out of all the people to find you found a superhero! Without hesitating you ran out of your hiding spot and up to the giant hero. You arrive at her boot as you look at her, she was looking at the guys she just knocked out. Suddenly her gaze shifted to you as she spotted you on the ground almost effortlessly. Your lucks changing for the better.

(Quick question? When is this?)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In the glory days. Elastigirl

2. Movie Time. Miss Incredible

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2527650-Helen-Parr-Appears