*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2668558-Mrs-Incredible
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Movie Time. Miss Incredible  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Mrs Incredible

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
As the giant superhero looked down, you see her face go to shock for one second. But then move over to a normal composure before she adduced you. You suppose it makes sense a bit, since she can stretch her body a small person isn't that out the ordinary.

“Um... hi there” She said taking a step back. Looking over the three guys she then looked down to you and smirked “These guys aren't buddies of yours, are they”

“What! Oh no I'm not with them, but... good job” You say to her as your getting this better “Right, well miss. Im kind of lost right now. Im wondering if you can help me out”

She looked at you before saying “What the heck, you are another super” She grabbed you within her gloved hand and lifted you past her red and black outfit. Getting pulled up to her face as she held you within her fingers. “So what do you need help for?”

She sounded a bit old, making you think that she was in her late thirties “Right well I'm (Your Name)” You start as she looked confused. She thought “And well... I'm not sure how I'm small, where i am, why there are superpowers and who you are”

She looked at you before giving off a little laugh “Your joking right?”

“Not one bit” You say serious as she looked at you. Now with a serious face as well.

“Do you have amnesia then?” She said asking that.

“Uh... not really, i mean i remember my name and where i live, as well as my family”

She looked at you before continuing “Fine, I'm Mrs Incredible, your in a back alley in the city, and your small because your a super”

“A super?... Like a superhero”

She looked at you longer before she started to wonder if this wasn't a ploy. You did seem like you were foreign to this whole situation, and if you were a super from birth then you would of grown up using your powers much like her kids have. Yet you act like this is the first time its happened.

Now she’s curious, and since its going dark and she's finished her work for the night, she thinks she will look into this more.

“Right well the police are coming for these guys, I'm taking you with me. See if i can help you”

“Really! Thanks, thats great! Im so happy”

Helen laughed at your excitement “Don't thank me now, cause I'm gonna carry you around in secret. So i got to hide you” She did this as she laid you out in her hand. Then you watch her fingers curl and expand over you trapping you inside. All you could see was her dark glove as it was like a cacoon for you.

“there, your safe and i can ride my bike right” Helen said as she moved out of the alley. Getting on her bike and driving. She had her hand on the handle so you were pressed down hard onto it.

You could hear all of it, the police sirens, them thanking Mrs Incredible and the bike starting. You could hear her driving through traffic and more.

What a weird situation, your trapped in the cocooned hand of a superhero. A giant superhero at that. You don't know why your small but she did say it had something to do with being a Super. Your assuming that means having a superpower, along the lines with her expanding her body.

It would be kind of cool if you could control lie she can control her elastic body. Thinking about that power, you wonder how far she could go. How far she can expand and if she can retract. Your sure she will tell you about it when you get to wherever she's going. She seemed like a nice woman, not inly that but beautiful as well. You don't want to overstep if she's married so you have kept that to yourself.

After a lot more riding, she got to where she wanted to. Stopping the bike and parking you felt her walk away. Each step she taking, she moved her hand with it as well. You were feeling vertigo and you just hope she was going gentle.

After a while, she stopped. Yo feel the curled hand lift up and expand. Holding you tightly within the fingers as you dangle. You see Mrs incredible smiling at you as you could also see that you were at a _______________

You have the following choices:

1. Home

*Noteb*
2. Hotel Apartment

*Noteb*
3. A zoo (She doesn't trust you yet)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2668558-Mrs-Incredible