*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2518506-Truly-Tiny-to-Titanic-Trixie-Tang
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes. Grant me my wish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #31

Truly Tiny to Titanic Trixie Tang

    by: Unknown
You couldn’t explain what happened to you. Everything seemed to happen instantly, almost as if you were hit with a puff of magic. But now you were here. Where is here exactly? You had no clue. It resembled a living room, but everything was absolutely gargantuan. Things like chairs and tables seemed to stretch up higher than skyscrapers from your point of view. Could something large enough to use these titanic seats and appliances really exist? The thought was enough to make you shudder.

You looked around the huge room, trying to make sense of your sudden new surroundings. Suddenly you spotted something that made all of this seem even more unbelievable. Up on the wall, high above you yet clearly visible, were a series of photos of who presumably lived here. “That’s impossible.” You muttered in disbelief. But reguardless there was no denying what you were looking at. Every single picture was of Trixie Tang, a fictional character from a cartoon, along with her family. You rubbed your eyes convinced that either your vision or your sanity was failing you. Did you really end up shrunk and in the living room of a fictional cartoon character? Did reason or logic even apply in this somewhat magical world? We’re you simply losing your mind. As you looked around at the world and even yourself, you did notice that everything was... kinda off visually. As if it was some sort of compromise between reality and the art style from the cartoon Fairly Oddparents. Your head was pounding as the already insane scenario got even crazier. You sat down against the leg of the towering table above you and took a deep breath.

You tried your best to calm down, which was no easy task as it became increasingly apparant that this was not a dream, but somehow all completely real. Questions like ‘how did you end up here like this?’ Or ‘why did this only happen to me?’ didn’t seem important to you at this moment. Right now, your primary priorities were ‘how can I survive in this state?’ and ‘should I reveal myself to the giants in this world?’ Thinking about the show itself you remembered Trixie was fairly nice, though also quite snobbish. Going to someone like her for help seemed fairly risky compared to other choices like Chloe from the later seasons. Heck there was also the question of getting her attention at all. Your thoughts were interrupted as you suddenly heard someone or something moving. You looked around frantically, but didn’t see anything yet. Still they were clearly nearby, whoever it was was getting closer. Soon you saw the source of the noise and possibly your held in this crazy world... or your doom.

You have the following choices:

1. Trixie

2. Trixie and Veronica

*Noteb*
3. A lone pink mouse with a crown staring at you (Wanda)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2518506-Truly-Tiny-to-Titanic-Trixie-Tang