*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2514483-In-Lauras-Neighbourhood
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #47

In Laura's Neighbourhood

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up, your head pounding as you try to get sense about you. You open your eyes and look around, trying to make sense of whats going on. However when you looked around you just got more confused. Around you wasn't what you expected. Instead you were what looked like in a urban street. You look around and see Brazilian people talking to each other and having fun. However the fact that these people were a little bit bigger then you. And by a little bit bigger, you mean a lot bigger. These people were giants!

You got worried as you figured that they weren't big however you were small. This is bad for you, what if you get caught. Who knows what will happen with you. Not only that but your not from Brazil, you have no family you can rely on to help.


Your stranded.

At least thats what you thought until a shadow appears behind you.

“No way! Is that what i think it is” You hear a female voice say. You turn around and were mesmerised but not only the size of the woman staring at her, but how she looked. She looked absolutely gorgeous. With black hair done to one side, Green pants and a green top that revealed to everyone her breasts, and a face that would make angel’s jeolous. You could do nothing as the Brazilian girl reached down and grabbed you. You felt her slim yet amazingly strong fingers wrap around you. Pulling you off of the ground and up to her face. On that journey you pass her body, something you were simple impressed by. And when you got a close view at her gigantic breasts, Wow.

You get pulled up to her face and you could do nothing but stare at her size. The girl noticed this and laughed under her breath.

“Do you like what you see little guy” The girl said in a sexy Brazilian accent “Im going to take a little guess. And say your not from around here”.

“No, No I'm not” You say barely getting those words out of your mouth.

“Well i suppose you need someone to show you around don't you, and i guess ill take that burden” She says leading you with her words. “And maybe when i do that you can tell me about your size. Is that okay?”

She said it so smooth sounding that you could do nothing but nod. She laughed as she then ______________

You have the following choices:

1. Went to her home

*Noteb*
2. Went to a isolated area

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2514483-In-Lauras-Neighbourhood