*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2505804-What-could-possibly-go-wrong
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Sure why not?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #30

What could possibly go wrong?

    by: P O S T B O Y
Instead of being in your family's yard,and was doing some chores involving lawn-care and gardening. But now you're on a bed in some type of dorm-room.

There was two unimaginably gigantic soles sticking out from the covers. They were ghostly pale,and they had a near perfect combination of thick and shapely plumpness and long slenderness . You can tell that they have to be some where in the double digits in terms of foot size. But they definitely belong to girl

With a blush on his face,he proceeded to rub the pale skin.

"I'm only doing this t-to wake her up!" The boy grumbled has he rub the sole. Despite them being relatively spotless,they were kinda dry and definitely wasn't utra-pillowy soft showing that she's on her feet a lot. Not to mention the very strong smell that they were emanating was an pure vinegary cheesy funk. And the lesser floral and earthy smells made the odor...purely natural...and addictive.

But what the boy didn't know is that the girl and her friends was already wake,and they're watching him.

"Sucy...there's a tiny boy rubbing your fe-" A long haired girl silently mumbled but the feet's owner silently snarled at her.

"I-I can see that Akko!" The pink hair girl defensively and silently growled at her!

Akko was surprised at Sucy's very uncomfortable,confused,and flustered face. The potion making prankster was clearly not use to something like this from someone. It was honestly...adorable to see her like this. Oh but she was definitely pissed that some...creep is messing with her best friend like this.

She turned to her other friend to see if she had to say. Which is nothing because,she is just silently stunned at what's occurring right now.

But what happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Sucy...kicks him away from her feet.

2. The boy gives in to his growing lust

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2505804-What-could-possibly-go-wrong