*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2480233-In-Candaces-Room
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #28

In Candace's Room

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
you wake up, in a bit of daze as you stretch your limbs. you look around you and saw a bedroom, but it wasn't yours. and more importantly it wasn't your sized. this room was Huge! fit for that of a giant rather then someone your size. you took a few steps around as you stare in amazement by the size of it all. by all means it looked like an ordinary girl bedroom, but seeing it at this scale made it feel like it was one of the Seven wonders of the world. judging from the posters pinned up around the room, you'd make the estimation that the owner of the room is a teenager, and most likely a girl.

it seemed your theories were proven true as you watch a girl step into the room, opening the door that towered over you. you don't spend much time looking as you instantly ran under the bed, and out of sight. You know for a fact that she wouldn't take it to well having a tiny boy snoop around the room. Now that you can only see the bottom of the girl’s feet. it made it impossible for her to see you, although you noted that she was going barefoot around her room, a normal choice. You hear her crash on the mattress above you as she starts talking away, most likely on her phone.

you took this chance to run towards her open door, chances are this girl has parents and thats who's attention your getting. You run cross the carpet, sprinting full and trying to make it to the door. you were almost out until you made a decision to look at the girl, your curiosity overcoming you. There you froze in confusion as you saw someone you didn't expect.

She had a long neck, white and orange attire and orange hair, and you instantly recognised her as Canace Flynn. from Phineas And Ferb. How is she here! she's a cartoon! your left confused and trying to understand. what series of events led you to waking up in a fictional girl bedroom!

now the reason you shouldn't stop has come back to hit you as when you were looking at her, she spotted you! her eyes locking onto you as you realise that you were in trouble.

“Hey Stacey, I'm going to have to call you back” Candace said as she hung up her cellphone and got out of bed, still all this time staring at you.

What is her next action? Approach Gently or Approach Aggressively?

You have the following choices:

1. Gently

2. Aggressively

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2480233-In-Candaces-Room