*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479803-Velma-From-Scooby-Doo
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Velma From Scooby Doo

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up, darkness surrounding you as the night makes it hard for you to see. The moonlight trying to help you but it was In vain. The ground was harder then it should be. It felt like concrete. You stood up and tried to find out what happened to you, however the darkness hindered you from finding out anything. You wish a light would turn on to help you see.

And just like that you heard a light switch turn on. Light blinding you for a second until you had time to adjust. You look around and see walls that dwarfed even the great wall of china. With huge portraits of art hanging around. The floor you were on was white and seemed to scale for miles. If you didn't know any better you would say this was a giant art exhibit. But that would have to mean your smaller then a doll and you find that hard to believe. That was until you heard a voice behind you speak.

"Jinkies, there's a secret letter behind this painting" you heard a girl voice say.

Your turn around and become shocked by two giant facts. One was that you were indeed small, with the girl who talked being the size of a skyscraper to you. The second shock was who this girl was.

It was the genius from Mystery Incorperated. Velma. In her classic orange ensemble and reading a letter. The giant nerd looked huge to you and you were left staring at her, she was in the distance so she looked more like a faraway mountain then anything.

You don't understand how your in the Scooby Doo world or why your for some reason shrunken so small, but your fairly lucky. Because if anyone would be able to help you grow back and figure this out, it would be Velma. She's a genius after all.

You start running over towards her, getting closer and closer as her frame keeps getting bigger and bigger, she seemed to be in thought so that gives the chance to get her while she's stationary.

You have the following choices:

1. You go to climb her

*Noteb*
2. Daphne Comes In

*Noteb*
3. New story with Velma from HBO max

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479803-Velma-From-Scooby-Doo