*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479785-On-Jessicas-Seat
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

On Jessica's Seat

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up by the sound of a loud ringing. It was so loud you had to hold your ears, attempting not to go deaf. You get up and look to see what it was, maybe an asshole outside your window beaping a horn or something, but no. It was much much worse.

For starters your shrunken. Barely a couple of inches tall as it seems. And your also in what seems to be a giant school classroom which makes sense considering the bell was ringing. But the reason it was so bad was the fact that it's school time, and you were standing on one of the desk's seats. You watch students left and right walk through the door. Young preteen boys and girls taking seats all around you.

You keep watching out for who's going to take your seat. At first you thought the person might be sick or away, but when a young girl came stomping over towards you, you knew what was next.

Logically you should have yelled at this girl for her to notice you, but something distracted you. The fact that you knew this girl.

It was Jessica! From Rick and Morty. The love interest and the stereotypical popular girl. The hair, the clothes, the size of her boobs. Everything was spot on!

Even her ass that was coming towards you looked like in the show. Speaking of which, HER ASS IS COMING FOR YOU

You have little time to react as your hit by her skirt covered ass and pushed down into the wooden chair, having immense pressure and slight pleasure flow into you. Her ass was huge and covered you completely. More specifically her right cheek you were underneath. You didn't even have space to wiggle and squirm around. All you can do is stay, endure and slightly enjoy being under a giant girls ass.

You heard the teacher address the classroom as Jessica wiggles in her chair a bit. Shifting her ass all over you.

The teacher starts teaching the class and you groan, being stuck under. All you could hope for is that she feels you and investigates you.

Does she?

You have the following choices:

1. She does

2. She doesn't

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479785-On-Jessicas-Seat