*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479722-In-With-Monika
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

In With Monika

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up. Your head trying to tell you to go back to sleep. Your tired, it's understandable. After all you spent the entire last night playing the new visual novel/ psychological horror game: Doki Doki Literature Club.

To say it was an odd game would be an understatement. It started simple enough like a normal visual novel with four girls. Yuri, Sayori, Natsuki and Monika. But after a couple hours it got more and more darker. Suicides, Abusive fathers, self inflicting pain. The game got weird quick. And that's not even mentioning Monika, the love crazed Aware AI.

It was a fun game that you would probably not revisit. At least that's what you thought until you opened your eyes.

All around you, desks, chairs, befitting that of a Japanese classroom. You instinctly recognized it as the one in the game. But something was off, it was much much bigger then normal. It looked like you were just a doll in this giant room. You were on a desk in the classroom, and by the looks of it you were the only one here.

Assuming that this is a dream, you don't freak out much.

"Hello little lover" you hear a voice from behind say. Suddenly two hands came down next to both sides of you. You turn around and come face to face with the giant face of Monika. The Visual novel girl. She looked at you with a loving smile that sent shivers down your spine. It was weird. She wasn't there last time you check. She just appeared just out of thin air. Which you suppose isn't weird for a dream.

"Hello Monika, it's good to see you in this dream" you say up to her. Her head above you.

"You think this is a dream?" Monika replied entertained by that proposal.

"Well of course, how else would you explain why I'm so small and inside a game" you tell the conscious and aware video game character.

"I don't know" she said as she raised her hands and played with her fingers "I could of dragged you into the game while you were sleeping and since I control everything in this game and it's files, I decided to make you a smaller and cuter size"

"That's a good theory Monika, but I'm sure this is a dream, after all your a game character, you can't just kidnap me" you laugh dismissing her reasoning.

Monika just smile as she decided to prove that this wasn't a dream.

What does she do?

You have the following choices:

1. She pins you down

*Noteb*
2. She does something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479722-In-With-Monika