*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/2404489-Supergirl-Season-1-Who-Shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2138076
A shrinking fetish story based on the DC comics TV shows shown on the CW.
This choice: Season 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Supergirl Season 1: Who Shrinks?

    by: Haro-Haze
Kara Zor-El, Superman's (Kal-El) cousin who, after 12 years of keeping her powers a secret on Earth, decides to finally embrace her superhuman abilities and be the hero she was always meant to be.

In season one we find her working at CatCo for media mogul Cat Grant as her assistant with her friends Winn and newly hired James Olsen. She spends her time as Supergirl collaborating with her sister Alex Danvers at the DEO, a secret organization that tracks down and captures rouge super-powered aliens.

The villains for season 1 include Kara's Aunt Astra(Alura Zor-El), Non, Brainiac 8(Indigo), and Maxwell Lord.

We also see characters such as Lucy Lane move to National City.

So who should shrink?

You have the following choices:

1. Maxwell Lord

2. James Olsen

3. Other Options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/2404489-Supergirl-Season-1-Who-Shrinks