*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/2751476-Your-Tiny-Friend-Julie-Sends-Down-A-Rope-For-You
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2137802
Take up the Identity of a victim of the shrinking virus, an epidemic to the world
This choice: Your Tiny Friend Julie Sends Down A Rope For You  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Your Tiny Friend Julie Sends Down A Rope For You

    by: Billis
As you sit in the tub of water beneath the sink a small rope falls down from above, you figure it's better to climb the rope then it is to wait for Miss Pudge to empty out the tub at the end of the day so you start climbing. It's a long and arduous climb in the dark due to your size but eventually you do reach the top, and when you do you see that holding onto the other end of the rope is your friend Julie. Julie and you had actually been friends before either of you had gotten the shrinking virus, she was about your height and had short, brown hair. You were breathing hard from the exertion of climbing all the way out of the pit, and while you caught your breath the two of you smiled at each other. Julie opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by the massive shadow that suddenly fell over the pair of you. Looking up you saw the giant bitch Emma smiling down at the two of you, and it wasn't exactly a nice smile. You...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billis (UN: yarglebargle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/2751476-Your-Tiny-Friend-Julie-Sends-Down-A-Rope-For-You