*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2135831-Doll-Device/cid/2392523-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Azur
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2135831
You get a device that takes a persons mind allowing you to send your mind into the doll.
Chapter #1

Start

    by: Azur
As nick was walking down his street after hanging out at a friends house he saw something catch his eye. Behind some trees in the park there was a girl looking very happy and a fat middle age dude on the ground.
Wounder what was going on I snuck up to a tree close to them.

"I can't believe that the device works I now have this hot body all to myself this is great."

'Wait what is she talking about what device this isn't making sense why is she talking like that's not her body' I thought to myself

As I was thinking about what she is talking about I saw a strange remote looking thing on the ground not far from the tree, quickly grabbing it and hiding again I looked at the large screen that covered the upper half of the device it showed a line of text saying Mind Stored with two options below it to paste or delete.

Looking lower on the screen it showed a name of the stored mind Sally Brooks.

Realizing but still not fully believing that this device took the mind out of this Sally person and I'm guess put the mind of the man that's on the ground which means he is just a shell now.

Looking back around the tree the lady was gone probably of to enjoy her new life but the body was still here not wanting to be caught with it I ran home. I ran past my mom and up to my room closing the door.

This can't be real I have a device that can make anyone I know into a lifeless doll and I can even put myself into them.

All of a sudden my door open hiding the device behind me I turned to see my mom.

"You where in quite a rush there I didn't get to tell you your father and I are going out to dinner tonight and you will have to fend for yourself."

"Okay I guess I will have pizza."

"Just remember to clean up this time and not leave the box on the kitchen table."

"Yeah I know."

As my mom turned around to leave the idea hit me I should test out the device on mom my sisters at a friends and my Dad wound't be home for a while.
Pointing the device at her I push the giant button on the center of the device but nothing happened as my mom left I looked at the device, all the screen said was can not have two saved minds.

"Wait so I will have to delete Sally's mind before I can use it, but if I delete it doesn't that just destroy her mind that would be killing her."

"But Sally Brooks isn't dead that fat guy is her now which means the only place to put her is in his fat body and I'm sure she doesn't want that so I will just take her out of her misery." and I press the delete button.

Sneaking downstairs I saw my mom sitting watching tv.

I pointed the device at her and pressed the button and she fell limp the device read mind saved.

Walking over to my mom I noticed that her body was limp and had lifeless eyes.

"I should move her so that if anyone comes home early they would not react well if the saw mom like this."

I carried my mom upstairs and into my room. Looking at her laying on my bed I had a women's body laying on my bed that I could do anything to granted its my mom but beggars can't be choosers I then started to take of my moms clothes.

Taking off her shirt I saw the first real boobs with my own eyes they where beautiful mounds I took of her bra and grabbed them and they where like clay. I can't help but feeling aroused by what I was doing not thinking I reached down and and took off her pants and panties in one motion.

Putting my finger into the great unknown I felt like my finger was inside of a wet gave that kept convulsing, I was suddenly pulled out of my trance.

"Beth are you here we should head out soon."

"Crap its Dad I can't just put Moms soul back in and put her clothes on before he gets up here what should I do?"

You have the following choices:

1. Put my mind into hers

*Noteb*
2. Explain this to Dad

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Azur (UN: dragonburb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Azur has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2135831-Doll-Device/cid/2392523-Start