*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129207-Persona-5-Growth-Edition/cid/2474062-Molested-Youth-Train-problems
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2129207
The girls of the massively popular Persona 5 begin to grow in various ways.
This choice: The crowded Metro train becomes dangerous for Shiho’s breasts.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Molested Youth? Train problems.

    by: Maria777
Shiho walked off the path and enter the underground metro. The walls are covered in ads and friendly metro employees station themselves next to the gates. Shiho kept her head down to avoid eye contact. She is too upset to be in a conversation right now.

After scanning her Shujin card, Shiho passed the gate and located her train. It just took off. Shiho approach the platform and waited. Convenient that she is in front but she soon has people behind her forming a line. The metro is sort busy at this time, after all.

Shiho wonders what she is going to buy when she gets to the Underground Mall. Ugh, of course, a whole new wardrobe. Wait, does she have the money? After a quick count in her head, Shiho realize she only has enough for two, maybe three outfits. And that’s counting new shoes too. Probably.

Shiho hears a faraway whistling approaching. She stood prepared and looks down the tracks to watch it arrive. The train’s light appear out of the darkness. Shiho blinks and the train speeds passed her. Her hair blows in the air and Shiho closes her eyes from flinching.

It slows down to stop and open. Shiho lifts her white running shoe forward and enter the train. Crowded! Shiho frowns as she can’t find any place to sit. Shiho shifts through the crowd, as the people behind her are trying to get in.

Shiho finds a spot. By the window door that won’t open till the train turns around. Shiho still finds this location cramped, as she is bumping shoulders with the other passengers. The announcement sounded that the train is leaving the platform and doors are closing. Shiho brace herself by grabbing the door in front of her as the train starts up and begins moving.

Shiho stood there, lost in her thoughts. Ann said she would buy clothes with Shiho tomorrow but since Shiho is going to do that anyway, they might as well do something else. Maybe they can go to Harajuku. Shiho has a sudden urge for some candy.

Shiho reaches for her phone. She open it up and texted “Ann, I’m heading to the Underground Mall myself. Sorry, but I don’t think I can wait till tomorrow. I will tell you why later. How about we go to Harajuku tomorrow? It’d be fun and we can share some of that delicious candy together.😘” Was that kissy face too much?

Shiho hit send and waited a bit for a reply. No reply came and Shiho sighed. Ann can’t respond if she is stuck at a Modeling Shoot. Shiho put her phone back in her pocket. She is sure Ann will text her back as soon as she could.

A hand brushes Shiho’s ass and Shiho froze up. What was that? Maybe someone behind her was moving around, Shiho rationalized. Her thoughts are interrupt when the hand return and rested on her skirt.

W-w-w-w-w-what?! Shiho’s thoughts raced. She is confused. Someone’s hand is on her butt. And she can feel it’s palm!

The hand moved slowly on Shiho’s ass, never backing off. More like, testing Shiho. Shiho hesitates to react. The right hand gets bolder and squeezes its fingers on Shiho’s right ass cheek. Shiho screams in her head but doesn’t move. Too scared.

The hand moved more, rhythmically. It grabs Shiho’s ass several times, rubbing evenly on both cheeks but favors her right side. Another hand lifts Shiho’s black and red, checkered skirt and the right hand is directly against her panties. Shiho just stares at the window, hoping no one would take notice. The right hand continue its rubbing, as the left hand wraps around Shiho’s waist. It slips under Shiho’s beige sweater, directly touching her skin.

Shiho closes her eyes as bits of water leak out. ‘Oh no, I’m getting molested! P-please stop!’ Shiho thought. She kept her eyes closed as the right hand slips into her panties and touch her ass directly. She can feel the right hand get more bolder, as she flinches when the hand’s pinkie touch her asshole.

The man moves closer to Shiho. She can feel his chest on her back. It’s like he is giving her a hug. His left arm slid up her torso and his hand grabs at her bra and tears it off. Well, it was already weakened by the strain of keeping Shiho’s large breasts intact. Shiho’s breasts bounce a bit before sagging a little. Her breasts may have looked large before, but the bra had kept most of it hidden. Not anymore.

The man couldn’t hold onto his excitement and his left hand grabbed Shiho’s right tit. His hand only covered half of Shiho’s breast, even as he try stretching his fingers. Her flesh melted between his fingers, with her nipple peeking through his middle and ring finger. Shiho tried to grab for the man’s wrist to pull him off, without attracting any attention, only for the man to push against her, mushing her cheek and breasts against the glass.

The man’s hands became more active. His right hand now took its index and middle finger together and rubbed Shiho’s pussy and his left rub Shiho’s right, firm tit aggressively. Shiho cried softly, begging the man to stop. Maybe out of annoyance, the man pull out his right hand out of Shiho’s panties and put his two fingers in Shiho’s mouth, silencing her.

Shiho frantically moved her tongue against him and realized a taste of something strange on the man’s fingers. Something sweet and salty. It took a second to realize she’s tasting her own juices! The molesting is turning her body on to her horror. His hand on her breasts are feeling good to Shiho’s surprise. Really good. Some liquids are appearing out of her nipples. Only the man could tell, waiting for the right moment to take them.

The man squeezes Shiho’s breasts and pulls on her nipples. Shiho moans. ‘A moan? No,’ Shiho thought, ‘I am not enjoying this.... noo...’ As the man still rubs her breasts, he began inserting and exiting his fingers in and out of Shiho’s mouth. Shiho’s breath is getting heavy, as her body responds to the man’s foreplay.

Shiho, lost in her fear and growing pleasure, almost didn’t notice the man’s cock on her ass cheeks. It’s not hard to tell that it’s free, as it lays all across Shiho’s butt. This is bad.

Shiho, what will you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rebel: Fight and escape!

*Noteb*
2. Submit: Forsaken your rebel spirit.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nokokomomo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129207-Persona-5-Growth-Edition/cid/2474062-Molested-Youth-Train-problems