*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129207-Persona-5-Growth-Edition/cid/2470334-Best-friend-Ann-Wag-tail-mode-activate
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2129207
The girls of the massively popular Persona 5 begin to grow in various ways.
This choice: Shiho walks by Ann’s photo shoot and says hi.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Best friend Ann! Wag tail mode activate

    by: Maria777
Shiho rode the train directly to Shibuya’s Underground Walkway, where she plans to pass before entering the Underground Mall. She kept her head down for most of the trip. She stares at her white, running shoes over the crevice of her breasts. She is still thinking about those two boys, wondering if the rest of the school saw her in the same way. Could Ann also...?

The train stopped before Shiho could finish her thought and got off the train. She scan her card, making a little beeping sound, and walked through the gate. Shiho made a beeline to the Underground Mall. She is focusing on getting her clothes and going home. Possibly see a doctor about her breasts. Shiho doesn’t feel like hanging around too long today.

As she climb the steps, she notices a pretty blond hair girl walking ahead of her. It was Ann! Shiho smiles happily as she saw her friend. She changed her plans and followed Ann up the stairs and pass the entrance to the Underground Mall. Shiho called out to Ann, hoping to get her attention.

As Ann finishes walking up the stairs, into Station Square, she hears someone calling for her. She turns around and finding an out of breath Shiho. “Shiho? What are you doing here?”

Shiho took a moment to catch her breath. “Huff huff, I... uh... was going to do some shopping on my own. However, I wasn’t sure what to get.” Shiho stood up. Was she out of shape? No, that can’t be. She is a regular on the Volleyball team.

Ann hugs Shiho, their breasts squishy together, with Shiho over taking Ann. “I’m sorry. It’s a special shoot by my sponsor that I couldn’t say no to. I didn’t mean to cancel our shopping.” Ann said apologetic.

Shiho hugged Ann back. Shiho loves Ann’s scent from her ash blond, wavy hair in bushy pigtails, with parted side bangs on the right side of her face, and the warmth of her body. Truly, Shiho believes everything is fine in her life if she is with Ann. “It’s ok. I know how much modeling means to you. We definitely shop together later.”

They back up form each other, Ann’s warmth leaving Shiho’s side. Ann smiles. “Thanks.”

Shiho looked over Ann to see if she has changed her clothes. Nope, she is still wearing the standard black blazer over a white varsity-like hoodie worn long to cover most of her short plaid skirt. Shiho looked down at her friend’s long legs, cover in red tights and wearing her brown boots with yellow laces.

Shiho just realize something. “But wait a minute, why are you here? Aren’t you going to your modeling shoot?”

Ann groan. “Yeah, I’m taking a connecting line to Shinjuku.”

Shiho is surprised. “Shinjuku? The Red light district?”

Ann looks sour. “Yeah. I can only imagine we are going there so the crew can have me in more lewd poses.” Ann looked at Shiho’s concern face. “Oh, it’s not going to be that bad. It’s fine. I already mentally prepared myself for this. Models do tend to offer fan service to their audience every once in a while so it’s ok.” Ann said in a light hearted tone, to make Shiho doesn’t feel so concern for her.

Shiho blush. Ann, in lewd poses? Shiho could feel her heart beating faster. But in Shinjuku? “But students aren’t allowed to go to Shinjuku in the evening.” The sun is setting.

Ann scoffed. “That’s a rule made and enforced by the Student Body President. We don’t to listen to everything Makoto says.”

Shiho contemplates. She can’t let her best friend go alone. “Let me come to the shoot.”

Ann is surprised but then quickly smiles. “You never visited me at my modeling shoots. Now you want to come? Score!” Ann threw her clenched fists on the air in triumph. Then she composed herself. “But wait, why do you want to come? Are you perhaps worried for me?”

“What? No! I just haven’t been to your modeling shoot before and I thought, as a friend, I should be there to support you.” Shiho said. She is worried. Shinjuku is filled with adult XXX. Ann could be drag into a situation that she could be taken advantage of.

“I see.” Ann expression was unreadable for a moment before smiling joyfully. “Then come on, let’s go!” Ann gently grabs Shiho by the hand and pulls her to the connecting train line to Shinjuku.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shiho supports Ann as a viewer.

*Noteb*
2. Shiho volunteers to replace a model and joins Ann.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nokokomomo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129207-Persona-5-Growth-Edition/cid/2470334-Best-friend-Ann-Wag-tail-mode-activate