*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127975-A-Witchs-Tale/cid/2354722-Shrunken-and-Enslaved
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2127975
When the witch comes out, shrinking and TF are sure to follow
This choice: "I'm going to shrink you so you can fit some more places"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Shrunken and Enslaved

    by: The1SwagKing
You can't do anything as you dwindle in size, until you are one inch tall in front of the gigantic woman's pussy. She laughs as she reaches down and plucks you off the bed sheet, looking you in the eye and says "I'm gonna need you to go as far up my ass as possible."

You want to cry but cant as the woman has control of you. She wraps two fingers around you as she turns onto her back, so her asshole replaces the spot where her vagina previously occupied. She laughs as she drops you on her massive, sweaty cheek as you do the rest of the work yourself, sliding down the giant tan hill, squeezing in the large crevice that was her buttcrack. You see the pulsing anus as you obey your master and crawl towards the smelly exit hole. You are now face to face with the hole, and take both of your arms and pry it open, pulling yourself inside, headfirst.

The stench was insane as you slid down the ass of the witch, and it wasn't that hard to get down. It was slippery, so you didn't know how you were getting out other than- try not to think about that now, just go as far as possible. You pull yourself until you reach a space too tight to escape.

You hear a rumbling as the woman stands up to go get something, and you feel stuck in place. You rest as the woman stops, before again starts walking, and plops down on the bed again. You feel something snatch you by the foot, and pull you out of the woman until you get out, and look up to see you are dangling by your legs by a pair of tweezers held by Jeanie.

"My, my, not too shabby little girl. Maybe there is potential for you yet. Your next test will be
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127975-A-Witchs-Tale/cid/2354722-Shrunken-and-Enslaved