*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2377414-Slipping-Beneath-Notice
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2126177
Size themed stories set in the Persona series.
This choice: Yukari stuffs her feet into slippers before leaving for study snacks.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Slipping Beneath Notice

    by: JackInTheirBox
Yukari groaned as her head flopped against the desk, her hair spilling over the Question That Would Not Leave. Mitsuru-san had told her that her aptitude for archery would make her a natural at trigonometry, but that theory had been blown to pieces by these stubborn equations.

Ugh, it's not like I'm ever going to need to know this! Fighting Shadows is already a chore, I don't need to start thinking about trajectories when they're trying to eat my face!

Yukari leaned back in her chair, stretching her limbs and staring at the ceiling, wishing for an answer to magically materialize in front of her. Alas, the ceiling remained as blank as her brain.

I need something to pick me up, Yukari reasoned. She subtly pinched the side of her belly, reasoning that she could have a few snacks today and it wouldn't affect her figure. Her diet plan was really more of a diet suggestion, after all.

Yukari quietly slipped her feet into her nearby slippers, appreciating the warm fuzziness that now shielded her feet from the cool night air, and shuffled her way out of the room, heading downstairs towards the kitchen.

***

Minako felt her breakfast trying to push its way out of her throat with every swing of Yukari's foot. No matter how powerful she was when it came to fighting Shadows, Yukari had bested her leader without even making a conscious effort - whether it was the size, the strength, and the stickiness of the sock, Minako was pinched between her toes and no matter of wriggling was going to free her.

"Yukari!" Minako called out towards her oblivious giant friend.

No help came to the trapped girl. Instead, the only response was for Yukari to stretch her legs, seemingly tired of sitting down for so long. Minako only had a brief moment to notice where Yukari was moving her feet.

"W-WAIT-!"

Yukari did not wait, and continued her unaware torment of her friend as her foot wormed its way into her slippers. Minako shrieked as she was pressed into the end of the slipper, trapping her in darkness. A hot, stuffy and altogether uncomfortable darkness. Worn out from her previous attempts to escape, Minako could merely beat feebly against the toes that had ensnared her. Her efforts accomplished nothing as Yukari stood up, causing her toes to clamp together and press down, kneading Minako into the fluffy insole and burying her beneath the canopy of sock. Minako coughed and clawed for reprieve from the sweltering prison she was trapped in.

And as if things couldn't get any worse, her prison started to shake violently as Yukari began to walk. With each movement, Minako was smushed further into the well-worn wool and the fabric of the sweaty sock, practically embedded into the sole of her friend's foot in just a few mere steps.

And she hasn't even reached the stairs yet...!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JackInTheirBox (UN: slipstream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2377414-Slipping-Beneath-Notice