*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girlfriends
  2. Tiny Tina, Start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124695-Tiny-Tina/cid/2334074-Girlfriends
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2124695
Discover life as a 15 year old girl living an inch tall Offering GP for good additions
This choice: Hanging out with a friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Girlfriends

    by: Moeyuri
"I don't really have anything to do today...I guess I could call one of the girls." You could also hang out with family, but you felt a bit more like being with friends. You love your family, but there are days you just need to cut loose. You'll need to get someone to use the phone for you, so you start walking for your sister's room. But who are you even going to call?

Melissa is the first person to come to mind. You were just at her house the other day. She's always happy to have you over, and so is her family. Her mother, Kelsey, is absolutely gorgeous and calls you her other daughter. Everytime you're over she tries to cuddle you. Then there's her 10 year old sister, Selena. That little devil is harder on you than anyone else. She gets creative in trying to kill you. Everyone just stomps on you. She's placed you in a blender, slashed you with a knife, and even fed you to Melissa. The memory of being baked in a cookie and devoured is still fresh in your mind. It was terrifying...but also exhilarating. You've wanted to try it again, but there's no way anyone you know would do it. It'll just have to be a fetish you keep in check.

Then there's Shelby. Some of the best times you've ever had has happened in the Baxter house. Shelby's family is kinda trashy, but in a way you like. They're all chubby yet where skimpy clothes. The summer is the best time to go over to look at her mother and older sister. Her mom, Camilla, doesn't really like you but doesn't hate you either. Her older sister, Eve, is actually your age, and looks like a bigger version of Shelby. But things have been awkward since she found out you have a foot fetish. She always teases you about it and plays with you using her feet. The threat of her telling others your secret makes you scared to make her mad, so you always go along with her crazy ideas. Like the new game she invented where she hides you on a family member's body and makes you escape without getting caught.

You could also hang out at the Richmond house. Zoe and Hitomi live together in the huge mansion. Zoe spends most of her time playing video games, and Hitomi loves to watch her play. Everyone already knows that she has a crush on Zoe, except the rich girl herself. Or Hit-chan herself, since she adamantly denies it. Her house is loaded with fun things to do. Like the mini waterpark in the back. Or the home theater. She even made you a mini controller so you can play video games when you're over! You've never met her parents before, but there's many cute maids around the area. Not to mention the summer uniforms are pretty, plus the pool side girls wear swimsuits.

Now that you think of it, you haven't gotten everyone together for a long time. The last time you checked, everyone should be free this weekend. Not to mention, the fair is in town! It isn't going anywhere for the next month or so, but this would be the perfect day to go. Then again, it really isn't your thing. Tons of strangers, animals that want to eat you, and you've never been on a rollercoaster before. Your mom thinks you'll fly off. You could also just have a big sleepover at your house. A movie marathon, cheap junk food, and lots of gossip. What's not to love? Plus there's sleepover games. Truth or dare, or maybe you could talk them into spin the bottle. All your friends are gorgeous, so you wouldn't mind kissing any of them.

You reach your sister's room and push the buzzer. Every room has one, but you only use them for when you need someone's help. Otherwise you'd try to get their attention through contact, or enjoy getting trapped under them. A few seconds later the door swings open and your amazon sister looks down. She's still wearing her pajamas.
"Tina? It's so early, what's wrong?"
"It's almost noon."
"It's the weekend."
"Anyway, I need to make a call." Megan lets out a sigh but scoops you up and heads for the phone.
"You're lucky I love you. Who am I calling?"

You have the following choices:

1. Melissa

2. Shelby

3. Zoe and Hitomi

*Noteb*
4. Everyone. Meet at the fair

5. Everyone. Be here in an hour

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moeyuri (UN: moeyuri7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moeyuri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124695-Tiny-Tina/cid/2334074-Girlfriends