*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121552-Star-Wars-Girl-Wedgies/cid/2643801-Padme
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2121552
The women of the Star Wars universe get their panties in all sorts of trouble
This choice: Padme  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Padme

    by: Bkuhkjhhkjbhhbk
"ANIKAN! WHY ARE YOU YANKING MY THONG UP MY BUTT!?" "You know you like it." He pulls it up to her upper back. "I DO NOT!!" While biting her lip. "Stop screaming or I'll give you a shoulder wedgie." "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" "I said to stop screaming." 24 hours later Padme is hanging from her thong with her hands tied up, in a gift wrap wedgie, alien goo shoved in her butt crack, a yellow and brown stained thong, and a pair of Anikin's underwear inside out with the butt part over her nose with diarrhea smeared all over. "Why do you even have this underwear?" "For right now. Your going to hang until eather 7 rotations have passed or your thong rips" Padme groaned because she knew her thong wouldn't rip because she custom ordered these because Anikin kept ripping her thongs. 1 week later Padme was still hanging. "I think I'll just let you hang until it rips." 7 months later her thong ripped but she wasn't able to walk so Anikin found her and hung her again. She still hung years later.

You have the following choice:

1. So

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bkuhkjhhkjbhhbk (UN: hardleygood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wwwwwww has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121552-Star-Wars-Girl-Wedgies/cid/2643801-Padme