*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Milk the cow
  2. Something else
  3. 17
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113897-Alone-on-the-farm/cid/2464652-Milk-the-cow
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2113897
You have the whole farm to your self! You can do anything you want
This choice: Milk the cow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Milk the cow

    by: Unknown
You’re father owns three cows, all are brown and female. You decide the best thing to do is to start your day by miking them. So you head out to the barn and grab your stool and milk bucket. You sit down in front of the brown cow, named Bessy and start milking. You felt awkward doing this, like you were violating the cows, but you decided you had to do it anyway. Right as you were about to grab her utter, she turned her head and said,”Just what in the hell do you think you’re doing!” With a very sassy tone. You just sit there in amazement,”D-d-did you just... talk?” You stutter quietly. “Hell yeah I just talked, and I said, what the hell are you doing?” Bessie shouts at you with an even sassier tone. Then the other two cows look over and start shouting too, “Yeah, what are you doing? And who the hell are you? You aren’t the farmer!” You stutter out,”N-n-n-no, I’m his son. He t-t-t-told me to m-m-milk you.” Bessie looks you and says,”Oh so your his son huh? Listen the only person who gets to milk us, is the farmer. So we’re gonna have to teach you a lesson”. Just then, they all stand on their hind legs and look like this....

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/barn...

They climb out of their pens, and start slowly walking towards you and back you up into a corner. They stare down at you and Bessy grabs you and....

You have the following choices:

1. They “milk” you

2. She makes you drink her milk

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113897-Alone-on-the-farm/cid/2464652-Milk-the-cow